002

Forbidden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
002

///


"Amber??"

"Krystal??"


Both the best friends looked at each other with shocked expressions.


"What are you doing here?" Krystal asked, still shocked.

"Erm, I'm having dinner with a friend." Amber lied. She doesn't want Krystal to know that she's going to have dinner with her ex. Because as far as she know, Krystal is not in good terms with Choa.

"Really? I'm going to have dinner with Kai here too!" Krystal exclaimed with an excited tone.

"Oh, alright then. I gotta go now. You know, waiting for my friend to arrive." Amber find an excuse to leave. She's planning to text Choa that they should leave. Cause' one, Krystal wouldn't be happy if she sees Choa. Two, Amber don't want to see any Kaistal interactions. 


They bid goodbye to each other. Amber took out her phone from her pocket and walked towards the entrance while typing the message. She accidentally bumped into someone which makes her drop her phone.

"Omo! I'm so sorry!" the girl said, bending down to pick up the phone for Amber. 

Their hands touched when they both bended down at the same time to pick up the phone. When they raised their head to look at each other, 

"Choa??"

"Amber??"

Choa picked the phone up and handed it to Amber. 

"Thanks." Amber smiled.


Amber looked closely at the older girl in front of her. She indeed changed. The once long black ponytailed hair girl has transformed to a short hair blonde. Her figure is amazing. Nothing can describe how perfect her body is. The S line and her long legs. 

Choa blushed when she realized that Amber is checking her out. She cleared and Amber looked away with her cheems reddened.


"Should we sit down first?" Choa asked. Amber tried to speak but she got cut off when the older girl held her hand and brought her to a table. And the table happens to be located near Krystal's.


Krystal looked at them and her eyes widened. She looked at Amber and her best friend just ignored her. 

"What the hell." Krystal thought.


///


"Amber, stop looking at me, look at the menu." Choa said and Amber coughed in embarassment. The waitress who's standing beside them, waiting for their orders, silently laughed at the tomboy's actions.

"I would like this and this." Amber said to the waitress while pointing at the menu. 

"I will take the same orders as her's." Choa said and the waitress left after writing down their orders.


There was a moment of silence because none of them know what to talk about. 

"Uhmm... Amber?" Choa broke the silence. 

"Yes?" Amber raised her eyebrows while looking at the girl in front of her.

"I'm sorry for breaking up with you in the past." she apologized in a sincere tone.

"No, it's okay. I understand." 

"After that break up, they set me up with a guy. I wasn't happy with him because he's a total jerk. In result, I broke up with him and hid in my room for days. I cried not because of him, it's because I miss you, Amber." Choa said and a single tear rolled down her cheek.

"Shh. Don't cry." Amber held the girl's cheek with her one hand and wiped the tears away.

"I know I've said this a hundred times today but I still want you to know, I love you and I'm really sorry. I know if I insist on our relationship that time and ignore what my parents tell me, we will never get seperated."


Amber was going to reply to her but her phone's notification tone interrupted her. She ignored it but Choa said, "It's okay, take a look at it."


Having dinner with your 'FRIEND', huh?

-Krystal   Amber furrowed her eyebrows and looked at Krystal's table and immediately received glares from her best friend.


What do you want?

-Amber


After she sent the message, she put her phone on vibrate and placed it on the table.


"Choa, look, I missed you too. Since that break up, I've been thinking about you a lot. I thought I wouldn't see you again forever. When you texted me I was really happy." Amber said and Choa's lips formed a wide smile.

"So does it mean that we--" Choa couldn't finish her sentence when Amber's phone vibrated on the table.

The younger girl sighed and checked the message.


Why did you ignore me just now? And may I know what's your ex a.k.a your 'friend' doing here with you?

-Krystal


"Why did she have to text me at this time?" Amber said in her mind. She's not saying that her best friend is disturbing but it's really not a right time to text her right now.


Not now, Krys. Can't you see that I'm busy? I will talk to you once I get home, okay?

-Amber


"I'm sorry. It's my friend." Amber explained and Choa nodded.

Since she sent that text, Krystal never replied anymore. 

The food arrived and they started dining in and talked about some random stuffs. Amber glanced at Krystal's table and she could see that her princess is eating alone. She looks sad and gloomy.

"I wonder where's that Kai guy." Amber thought and shrugged her shoulders.


After they're done with their meals, Amber went to pay for the bill and they went outside. Amber didn't get a chance to talk to her best friend because Choa was there.


Amber's POV


I could finally meet her after all these years. She really changed. I mean her outer appearance. Her curves and shapes, it's undeniable that she's like the hottest girl in the world, not to mention her new blonde hairstyle.

We talked about some stuffs while eating our food. I saw my best friend sitting on the other table while eating her food alone. She looks sad. It has been a moment since we arrived. Maybe her boyfriend ditched her?

Whatever. It's her choice to date that guy, she should've known his attitude. Honestly, I don't approve their relationship. I never will. I know him well. But since Krystal has choose to be with him, that means she already knew what kind of guy he is. I can't do anything about her own choice, right?


After I settled the bill, me and Choa left the restaurant. 


All of a sudden, she hugged me.


"I've never felt this warmth from you since we broke up." she said in a low tone while snuggling her head closer towards my upper chest.

"Same here." I replied and kissed her head.

"Can we get back together?" 

"We can't. Your par
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter