004

Forbidden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
004

///

25th April, Friday, 7:35AM, Seoul University.


Krystal's POV


Since the other day we fought in the cafeteria, Amber never showed up. She never went back home nor attend the classes. Did she have any idea how worried I am? Not to mention she never did that before. The most serious fight we had was years ago and she never came home for one day. Just a day. And now, four days? What the ?


"Soojung ah." Sulli poked my shoulder.

"What?"

"Have you seen Amber recently?"

"No."

"She has been skipping the basketball practice twice. The competition is in two weeks and she's our main player." Minho added.

"And she's not attending the classes lately too. Did something happen to her?" Luna asked worriedly.

"I don't know..." I sighed. I wish I knew. 

"You know, actually I think you shouldn't have done that the other day." Key said and the others nodded. 


I know it's my fault raising my voice and scolding her but she can't just dissapear like that. That stupid llama, if she worries me to death I'm coming back to haunt her.


"Krystal!" I heard my boyfriend's voice from my back. When I turned around, he greeted me with a kiss on the cheek and I just smiled at him.


We excused ourselves and we walked to the class together. I sat on my desk and he sat beside me.

Kai's ankle got better. He can now compete in the upcoming competition. 

We got closer to each other day by day. He brought me out for dates and stuffs. He's a nice guy and I'm quite happy being with him. But I don't know why I felt like something's missing. 

"Krystal, you okay?" he waved his hands in front of my face. I think he was talking about something a while ago but I wasn't listening.

"Yeah I'm fine." I replied with a small smile.

"So what do you think?" he asked and smiled widely, expecting for my answer.

"Umm... sorry, what was it?" 

"Guess you didn't catch that." he looked dissppointed. I just gave him an apologetic smile.

"I'm thinking that maybe you could come and support our team during the basketball competition." he repeated.

"Sure, why not?" Holy crap, wrong move. Damn it Jung Soojung, why can't you think before you speak?

It's like this, me and my friends, we're planning to support Amber's team. Erm, since it's came to this, looks like I kinda messed up the plan. Brilliant.


///


12:56PM


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter