007

Forbidden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
007

///

Krystal's POV


As promised, I went to my university's basketball court to watch Amber practice. When I arrived, she was talking to her teammates. Everyone looked very happy to see her back. After they greeted her, they walked to the other side for warming up and stretching. Amber turned and saw me. She smiled at me with her usual dorky smile. I just shook my head and giggled at her.


Suddenly, I saw Kai and his team. He talked to Amber and they seemed to be going somewhere. My boyfriend saw me, he winked and blew a kiss at me. Amber's eyes were on us so I just awkwardly smiled as a response.

And then they left. I hope they won't fight with each other. As far as I know, Amber and Kai don't look like they are in good terms. Whenever they met, nothing good happened.


"Soojung!" I looked at the direction where I heard my name being called, and I saw my friends, Sulli and Luna.


We greeted each other and sat down on the audience seat. I told them that me and Amber are okay now and they are happy for me. We chatted and joked with each other while waiting for the practice to start.


I saw Amber walking in the middle of the court to her teammates. She's stretching and warming up her body. On the left side of the court, my boyfriend and his teammates are doing the same too. 

After the warming up session, the practice officially started. 


"Woah... I never knew Amber will look so handsome when she's doing basketball." Sulli squealed and I hit her shoulder playfully.

Sulli was indeed right. Amber looked handsome and attractive when she's focusing on physical activities. I could say that she looked more handsome than all the male players in the court, including my boyfriend.

The practice ended. Both teams performed perfectly and their marks for the practice are equally the same. Most people would want Kai's team to win.

And me too, of course. Kai is my boyfriend. He is a competitive person. He never accept defeats, even when he had to.







But truthfully, I wished that Amber's team will win.


///    
Normal POV


"Hey Krys." Amber greeted her best friend.

"Hey, you did great back there." Krystal replied.

"Hehe, thanks!" Amber grinned.

"Where are you going after this?" the younger girl asked.

"I'm not sure. I don't have any plans in mind yet." 

"I was just wondering if w-we could... you know...?" she blushed. "H-Hang out.... movies..... have fun...." Krystal continued.

"Okay. But I need to go home and shower first." 

"Why don't you shower here?" Krystal pointed to the female shower room.

"I didn't bring any extra clothes." Amber said.

"Fine then." 


And then, Krystal received a call on her phone. She excused herself to the corner and answered the phone.


"Hello?"

"Hi babe~" a guy said in a playfully flirty tone.

"Hi, Kai oppa." It was Kai.

"Do you want to go out with me today?" he asked.

"Oh, ermm... actually I can't today..." 

"Why?" he asked again. 

"Because I'm hanging out with Amber today."

"Just tell her that you will go out some other time."

"I'm sorry, I really can't. I'm the one who asked her and she agreed." Krystal said in an apologetic tone. 

"She's only your best friend. I'm your boyfriend. I don't understand how is she that important to you." Kai sighed.

"Mianhae oppa, I will go out with you... but not today. I'm really sorry..."

"Soojung ah, please... I just want to spend more time with you." Kai begged. 

"........... okay, I will cancel with Amber."

"I will meet you at the main entrance of the university!" he said happily and hung up.


After they ended the call, Krystal mentally hit her forehead. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter