005

Forbidden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
005

///  
"Because she's my girlfriend." Amber answered which leaves Krystal dumbfounded.

"Wha-- Why didn't I know any of this?"

"Now you know." 

"Hey Krystal, what's wrong?" Kai came and backhugged Krystal. She shook her head and gave him a light smile as a response.

"Ew, lesbian couple, huh?" Kai said with a disgusted look on his face as he saw Amber and Choa together.

Krystal heard it, she immediately elbowed him and glared at him, signalling him to not be rude.

"Shut up, bastard." Amber said in an angry tone, her head fuming with anger. Choa's shocked at Amber's behavior since she barely sees Amber like that. But she knew that it's not a good timing for her to say or do anything, so she just stood beside Amber with shut.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. I can't believe there's actually lesbian couples in Korea. Oh wait, you grew up in Califonia, don't you? No wonder you have no idea about how Korea is against same relationships. Pity you." Kai mocked with his usual sly smirk. 

"Honestly, I'm wondering too. How did a motherer like you exist in this world? I guess your parents would be ashamed too, having a retarded as their child." Amber snapped back.

"Hey!" Kai bursted out in anger.

"Amber! You're too much! How could you insult him like that?!" Krystal shouted. Amber widened her eyes.

"Are you deaf or blind?! Can't you see that he's the one who insulted me first?!" Amber shouted back. She's definitely not feeling good. Kai started it first obviously, but she's the one who got scolded by Krystal in the end.

"Yes, but you still shouldn't insult him like that. It's really rude." Krystal spoke while frowning. 

Amber kept her anger in and tried to act calm by inhaling deeply then exhaling before saying, "Okay. You win. If you don't mind, I'll be leaving now with my girlfriend." Amber smiled politely, which is very obviously forced. And left immediately with Choa.

Krystal looked at them as they disappeared and she sighed. Kai saw it and he gave her a peck on the lips and smiled at her.

"Come on." he said and held her hand. They walked away, leaving the area.


///


2:45PM


Amber's POV


That son of a . I swear to God even when I'm dead I'll still come back and haunt him forever. Ughh, it. This is frustrating. What did I do in my past life that I have to meet this kind of person in this life?

And Krystal too. I can't find a reason why she have to scold me for insulting him. It's either she's really stupid to notice that he insulted me first or, she's defending him on purpose. 

I tried not to care about what happened. But it's bothering me a lot. I don't give a if it's other people but if it's Krystal blaming me or scolding me for something that is not my fault, it feels terrible.


"Amber." I looked at my girlfriend as she called my name. I raised my questioning eyebrows and she sighed, placing the fork that she was holding a while ago, on the table.

Oh yeah, we're in a restaurant. I thought of relaxing my mind with food. But I think it didn't quite work out since my mind is not yet relaxed.

"You're not eating your food. And it's getting cold already." she said while looking at my food. 

"Oh-- sorry. I'll eat it now." I said and slowly swallowed down a piece of meat. While eating, I'm still thinking about the incident just now.

"Seriously, Amber. I don't like seeing you like this. Your mind is always wandering around since the fight with Krystal." she suddenly spoke and from the tone of her voice, I sensed that she's getting impatient.

"I-I'm sorry..." I lowered my head.

"If there are some stuffs that are bothering you, you can always share them with me. I'm your girlfriend." she said in a soft tone while carressing my left cheek with her right hand.

"I will Choa, soon." 

She stopped carressing my cheek and she looked down with a faint smile on her face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter