009

Forbidden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
009

///

"Amber likes you." 


Krystal stopped eating her mango dessert and looked at him.

"What?" she asked in disbelief.

"Amber likes you." Kai repeated with a blank expression on his face.

"Oppa, it's not funny." she frowned.

"It's not a joke." he answered with a serious tone.

"I don't understand. Why did you tell me this all of a sudden?" 

"I just thought that you should know that your best friend likes you." Kai shrugged his shoulders.

"But you have no proof." she said, still couldn't accept what Kai had just said.

"Amber didn't deny it." 

"Wait, you talked to her?" Krystal widened her eyes and he nodded. 

"YOU SHOULDN'T DO THAT!" she stood up and yelled at him. Everyone was looking at their direction. Kai is clearly shocked and embarassed of what Krystal did.

"What's the matter with you?" Kai raised his voice and stood up.


Krystal didn't respond to him. She glared at him and left him dumbfounded.



Amber's POV



Flashback


"Fine, I do like Krystal."

"I knew it." she lowered her head and smiled faintly.

"I'm sorry." I said, feeling guilty. I can't believe this. I'm admitting my feelings for my best friend to my girlfriend. I have no choice, I don't want to lie to her.

"Amber.... let's break up." that sentence from her made me widened my eyes. I'm in a panic state, why is she breaking up with me? Is it because she's not happy that I like Krystal?

"It's not because of what you're thinking right now." she said as if she could read my mind.

"Then why are you breaking up with me??" 

"The person that you like is Krystal. Not me. You're going to leave me eventually, so why don't we just end it now?" her eyes were teary. A single tear rolled down her left cheek and slowly more tears started dropping from her eyes. Oh my, I don't like seeing her crying.

"No, no... what are you talking about? I won't break up with you." I quickly wiped her tears away.

"I won't force you, Amber. If you like her, go after her... don't worry about me..." Choa sobbed and I couldn't take it anymore. I crashed my lips on her. I was kissing her, but she didn't respond to it. After a while, I pulled off and looked at her.

"Listen, you're one I love, not her. It's normal for me to had a crush on Krystal since we've been best friends for years. But you're the one I really love. I love Park Choa. Not Krystal Jung. Get it?" I said and looked at her deeply in the eyes. She get that I'm serious about it and she slowly nodded. I'm feeling more and more guilty. 

It's all lie.

The one I truly love, isn't Choa. It's Krystal.


End of flashback



Why is this happening to my life? Why do I have to fall in love with my best friend? Why can't I force myself to forget about Krystal and move on with Choa? Why??


I'm now resting on the couch in a lying position, with one of my hand on my forehead and the other one hanging off the couch.


"I'm back." I heard Krystal's voice when the door opened. I closed my eyes and pretended that I'm asleep. I don't want to talk to her, not now.


She must have saw me 'sleeping' on the couch. Sh
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter