006

Forbidden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
006

///   Flashback


"You like Krystal, don't you?" 

"No I don't. What are you talking about?" Amber lied.

"If you don't, why are you so upset about the fight? Of course best friends will fight sometimes. But the fight won't last long. So why are you seem so upset about it?"

"I'm just upset that she doesn't trust me." the tomboy said, brushing her hair up with her hand.

"I understand that. And when we bumped into her a while ago, you shouldn't talk to her like that. She asked you questions because she was worried about you." 

"I admit I'm wrong at that point. But you're there too right? Just now you saw how that Kai insulted me first but I'm the one who got the scolding from her!" Amber said angrily and stab the meat on her plate with the fork.

"Other than getting angry and upset over all these stuffs, why don't you make it up with her? And then the both of you can sort things out nicely." Choa suggested.

"Maybe, but if she's still mad at me?" 

"She shouldn't be. Your friendship with her has been lasting till now. She won't be mad at you for that long. It's just you. Will you forgive her for what she've done? I bet she will definitely be happy if you're the one who make it up with her first."

"Okay then, I'll try. Thanks Choa, you're the best." Amber said and kissed her girlfriend on the lips.


After that, Amber brought Choa back to her house and packed her stuffs. She placed her clothes bag in the back seat and left the place after bidding goodbye to her girlfriend.


"Krystal likes mangoes. Maybe I should drop by at her favorite mango shop." Amber thought and stopped her car in front of the shop. She bought the mango dessert which is Krystal's favorite and drove back home happily.


She parked her car in the garage and carried the bag on her back. She skipped excitedly while holding the plastic which contains the mango dessert. When she reached the front door of her house, she saw an unfamiliar shoe but she just shrug it off without suspecting anything.

She unlocked the door with the big smile plastered on her face. But when she saw the scene in front of her, her happiness are all gone. Completely gone.


End of flashback     ///


"Amber, listen to me--" the younger girl ran to the tomboy and pleaded.

"Didn't I tell you before, no guys in our house." Amber said sternly while eyeing Kai.

"Hey, hey! She's an adult now. It's her freedom to let anyone in as long as she trusts that person." Kai stood beside Krystal and said.

"I don't care who the are you to her, it's still my house. I suggest you to leave now before I call the police." Amber said without looking at him.

Krystal didn't say anything. She knows that if she tries to defend Kai again, Amber is going to get madder at her.

Obviously, Amber won. Kai left the house after saying his goodbyes to his girlfriend, leaving the two best friends in the house alone.

It was pure silence. Amber didn't bother to say anything. She chose to look at the wall beside her rather than the girl in front of her. While Krystal is trying to find the right words to say without screwing up the situation more.


"I'm sorry." she finally broke the silence.

"For what?" the older girl finally looked at her. She's staring at Krystal with her blank cold stares.

"For not trusting you, for blaming you on something you didn't started and, for bringing my boyfriend back home even though you told me not to." 

"Good that you finally realized your mistakes." Amber crossed her arms and smirked.

"So can you forgive me now?" 

"No." 

"YAH! I APOLOGIZED ALREADY! WHAT MORE DO YOU WAN--" the younger girl bursted out in anger. But she couldn't finish her words when Amber suddenly hugged her.

A minute passed, and Amber is not breaking the hug. So Krystal tried to push her away but the older girl pulled her closer.

"Stay." 


Krystal's POV


"Stay." she whispered in my ear. I obeyed and stayed in the hug. I felt happy and protected when she hugs me. I really liked the warmth that she gave me. 

She broke the hug after a few minutes.   "I never said you can hug me." I said, trying to act like the usual ice princess. And she just looked down and pouted sadly.

Yes, this is it. My best friend is back. She's not mad at me anymore. 

"Are you going to let me eat that or not?" I asked while pointing to the plastic bag. She quickly pulled me to the dining table and made me sit down. She prepared the mango dessert for me and asked me to eat while she put her stuffs back and I just nodded.

I started eating the dessert she bought me. It was delicious. No doubt that it's from my favorite shop.


"How is it?" I choked on the food when I heard her voice behind me all of a sudden. I kept on coughing and she looks worried. She pat me on my back to calm me down. 

"Are you okay? I'm sorry. I didn't mean to appear behind you suddenly." 

"No, it's okay." I assured and eventually stopped coughing.


She didn't say a word but just watch me when I'm eating. When I finished, she cleaned the table and we settled down on the couch.


"So uhm... where did you stay these few days?" I broke the silence by asking a question. Besides, I'm actually curious too.

"In Choa's house." she answered casually. She wasn't looking at me, she's shuffling the te
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter