The Invisible Visions

The Memory || Editing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9

“Yes dear, after you get your shower we can talk more, Jungkook will find the shirt for you” all of sudden., Jungkook’s mom appreared with the cheer spirit.

She speaks again when she felt that I'm so worried about the thing.

“No worries dear, Jungkook’s shirt are too many. He didn’t have a chance to wear it sometimes. Go to the guess room and, Jungkook, guide her to the guess room.  Your mom will arrive anytime soon”

My mom?!

 

 

 

“Argh, why would my mom asked me to do almost everything to you?” Jungkook mumbles when he forced to take MiHyun to the guess room but before they enter the room, he heard his mom yell from the downstairs.

“Kookieyaa! I forget to tell you that the guess room is no longer can be used because of the broken bathroom. Lets MiHyun lend your room first. She needs to change before her mom coming”

What?! Jungkook’s room? What is Mrs.Jeon thinking?! Ergh! How I’m going to deal with this. I hate it. Hate too much that I have to change in somebody else house. As you know, home sweet home.

“What?! My room?! Ahh, !” he curses.

So far, no girl ever gets into my room except for today. Why would my mom do this to me?! She obviously knows that I hate to share my privacy space. Aishh! She really messes up with me. Why would her mom want me to be her future husband?!

Definitely, I don’t want this happened. What? I’m still young for all this. I need to enjoy more as a single guy.

“Can you slow down your voice? I will be deaf if I’m with you every day. Thanks God I will not be with you on the other days coming” she sighs, knowing that she will not be facing him every day and every time.

He rolled his eyes up. Seriously, didn’t she even know a thing that will happen to us soon?

“Seriously?” he said as he squinted all of sudden before going straight into his room.

“What?” she asks.

I look at him and look at the compound of the room. It’s big. Too big. Much bigger th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter