Guardian of Boy

The Memory || Editing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  "Mi- Mihyun- the- the gang- the- they want to see you!" A girl said, surprising me. 

  What the? I'm peacefully having lunch, the bell will ring soon. I looked at the girl in confusion.

  "What are you saying? Have we even met before? Do you know me? Who are you?" I said, firing her questions. 

  "The- they want to see you after school at the rooftop! Hope to see you there, they said." She squeaked like a frightened mouse. I looked at her weirdly when realisation dawned on me. Did they send a girl to scare me? Isn't that a bit too much?

  "Okay, pass this message to them for me. Why should I? What if I don't want to go? Actually, scratch what if because I don't really want to go. Who do they think they are?" I said, rolling my eyes. She looked at me in shock and fear, as if I just told her something horrid.

  "You- you better go. They are dangerous. I don't want to get involved again! You better go and tell them by yourself." She frighteningly said before running away. Damn did that girl did a lot of screaming.

  What do they want anyways? Nevermind, I shouldn't mind this. There isn't even a threat, besides, what they are going to say might not be important. I'll just go to class.

  The bell rang and students cannot be happier.

  "Yes, yes, yes! Home!" I heard my fellow schoolmates shout as if they were caged for days. Some are talking about going to the mall, some were planning to go to an arcade, an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter