End in the Cloud

The Memory || Editing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8

“Okay even you don’t want to admit that. Now, where are you bringing me right now? " I asked, suddenly afraid.

He turns his face to face me. I saw his smirk.

“What do you think?"  He asked me back.

I widen my eyes when he is near to me!

"What are you trying to do?" I can’t bear my curiosity yet , I’m question him.

He smirks,


"What are you thinking girl? Didn’t you haven’t ride a car? Can’t you put that seatbelt? I don’t want get your family summons" he said slumber.

My brain works when I thought he is trying to put that seatbelt on my body. I shook my head. MiHyun, don’t you think out of line!

"Seriously Jungkook! Where are you  ..." my words are interrupting by his sentences.

“To my parent’s house. Get that? If you ask me AGAIN..
You know your punishment"

What? Who is he trying to do that against me? I rolled my eyes up. But, why would I have to go with him at his...

PARENTS' HOUSE?!

Heyyy !

' if you ever ask me AGAIN, you know your punishment' i remembered his words.

But, who cares?

"Heyy! Why would you bring me to your parents house?!" I asked again.

"Can you just  ...
Ergh! You are so annoying. Haven’t your parents tell you about this kind of problems for me?" he said in calms.

Is that calm?

I make a blurred face to answer his question.
So pathetic that I don’t even know what kind of situation is this?
What to do with my parents in this situation?

He sighs.

"We are going to have a deep relationship soon. That’s what I heard my mom talked yesterday with her friend and I’m definitely knows that, that is your mom." What is he talking about? Nonsense deep relationship?

I bear my mind and face from laughing out loud,

"A deep relationship?" I asked while gigglling.

But, it doesn't work when I’m laughing like I’m the happiest person in this world.

I’m going insane when he took me like I’m a crazy little girl.
I laugh a lot seriously, what’s going on with me? It’s funny when he talked about 'deep relationship' in serious traits.

"What’s so funny?" he asks innocently.

I trying to hold my laugh yet talks,

"What kind of 'deep relationship' are we going to faced?" I asked him.

He smiles.

"You know what? You face is so red from laughing ear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter