Silver Woman

The Memory || Editing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  The three girls continued to laugh at the stupid joke that Eunha said. 

  "Don't you dare take my place, kid." The three froze and looked at me, which made me look too. My eyes were more than wide open. Behind me was a number of five boys! They stood there with their cold and mischievous aura like they ruled the world or something. Their appearance made me think twice of why I am getting involved in the first place.

  "Eunha! BTS is here, come on, let's go." The other girl said. The three girls nodded. They ran away like they just saw a ghost. Okay, that was weird.

  Paying no attention to the group of boys, I went to Mi Ah's aid. Her face was slightly bruised, which is a miracle- because they might have been slapping her for more than minutes!

  "Mi Ah, are you alright? C'mon, let's get out of here." I said and helped her stood up.

  "What do you mean get out of here? Where are you going?" The one in the middle asked with a malicious smirk.

  "It's going to get worst if you talk back, just listen to what they got to say." Mi Ah whispered in my ear.

  Technically, that's not going to happen because I don't listen to people. Especially people who're looks can actually kill. So being the stubborn girl that I am, I shook my head. There was no way I'm going to listen to the ramblings of a group of boys. Before I can walk away, though, the same guy grabbed me by the waist.

  "I'll be letting your friend go, but you have to stay." The guy said. "Who the hell do you think you are?! Let go of me!" I immediately turned angry the moment he grabbed me.

  "You must be new here. Do you not know who I am?" He said, that stupid smirk never leaving his face. Um, excuse me? Is it not that obvious?! Just how many people would ask me that?

  "Jungkook, let go. Namjoon hyung sent a text. A teacher is going here to see what's going on." Another guy said to the guy who's currently holding me, who I assumed is n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter