The Dreaming's Mist

The Memory || Editing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7

Wait, why would he drag me here instead of he could fight with the tiny bullies such them just now. I’m sure they are also afraid of him.

Jungkook's POV

Wait, why would I drag her here instead of I could fight with the tiny bullies such them like I done at the rooftop yesterday?

I...

I don’t know. It’s just my instinct to get her here. Why would...

I shook my head. Our current position is my both hands are pin against the wall while she is in the midst of it. All bullies are gone. What I’m going to say? She must think I’m out of my mind. 

Maybe..

Only I can bully her, not everyone. Yeah, I’m thinking like that perhaps? I bite my lips together to find some excuse.
Wait, why would I find her my excuse? I’m the one who is going to bully her. Why would...

Argh! 찐짜 바보 정국야!(jinjja babo Jeongkook ya!-You are so dumb Jeongkook!)

I will just leave her with her questioning inside her head.

I slowly get ride my hands out of her. Then, turn my back and pull my hand into my jacket’s pocket and go away from her before I can hear one voice behind me.

"What are you trying to do?" she asked. Yea, like what I have expected earlier.

"Just that" I said then i pull my hand out of the jacket to push my hand up to the sky and wave my hand while walking against her.

Then, I don’t see her facial reaction.

 

MiHyun's POV

What's going on with him? That’s all I want to know right now.
I shook my head while biting my lips.
I sigh. What is he?

I’m walking back to my house. JaeHyun is probably not back from his office yet. I will be so bored at home.

While walking, I saw that limited edition car that I saw yesterday in front of my house. The driver is honing the car. What? I’m on my road. I was not wrong, it’s my way. Why would he hone to me instead of...

I turn my head left and right to look if there’s any car nearby, but...

No there’s only me on the road. All of sudden, the window's car slowly move down. I saw him.

" Why are you .." I sigh heavily; I thought that I will be kidnaped.

" I thinking that I will.." I don’t finish my sentence when he interrupts mine.

"Kidnap. Yes, I will kidnap you today. Come on" he said.


I make a small eye and make a weird face.
Before I said no to him, he out from the car then drag my hand into it.

"What are you trying to do right now? Seriously, you are so, so weird today. Did you take your medicine?" I said in furious.

I shake my head when he just takes his index hand to his mouth.

I remember something!

"Jeon Jungkook, are you stalking me?" I finally said when I think I bumped to him so many times.

First, at the rooftop.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flashback


"Don’t you dare to take my place , kid"

I don’t know who is those guys who talk with the cool r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter