The Touch of the Future

The Memory || Editing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"In the middle of happiness.

Can't we easily forget them?
Can't we always remember them?"

 

  In my own perspective, happiness can be easily forgotten. How? It's easy. Happiness is how the wind blows; it comes and goes. How about loneliness? Sadness leaves scars. No matter how much time had passed, it won't go away. It's hard and difficult.

 

  My life is in the midst of darkness. No colours, nor cheerful laughter. All of the laughter I hear and colours I see is so fake. What kind of world do I live in?

  Calm down, they say. I want no more of this weird feeling that makes me burst into tears. I want no more tears at all. I have to endure it sometimes, which burdens me. The more I conceal it, the more I feel the pain. I don't know what to do. I just feel so down and lonely; I feel depressed.

  My friend is the best way to forget this feeling for a while. Just a while.I know that deep inside, there is no way to stop this. There are no precise steps to apply to stop the pain. 

  Per day, I'll write a quote. Why? To give me some spirit.

 

 This is my quote for today:

'Stay away from anger. It hurt only you and nobody else.'

 

  I hope this will help, even if it's only for 0.01 percent. 0.01%. That's enough.

 

  I live with my brother. I'll consider

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter