Stay Together

When Everything is Against Us

Hey guys thanks for reading this fic =^.^=

oh and for commenting as well, they motivated me to write and update early *bows*

@Ayykah01 yup that's how I wanted to portray Bom's situation in this fic ^_^


[YG studio]

YG was already fixing the legal documents regarding Park Bom's leave from the YG agency. This news was somehow leaked as a rumor, and the media is having a big frenzy about 2ne1 again, despite the already finished issue about Minzy's clubbing habits and school difficulties. Throughout the whole ordeal the 2ne1 girls are still waiting for YG's orders about what's going to happen.

 

It was almost midnight already but there was someone there. And she was singing her whole heart out.

So tell me! Am I no longer in your heart now?

When I, I think about you

It hurts, hurts, hurts so much

Bom's voice was getting better again. Though there were still some times when her voice would crack, it showed great improvement from the times she was practicing at home. Right now she was trying to sing her best, as it was her last time to stay in their YG building. All of her stuff were already placed into her van, and she was the only one who was being waited on.

/One last song.../ she thought sadly, but she kept a small smile in her face. Once she randomly picked a song from her mp3 player, she heard an old song from 2ne1's early debut days /Stay together. How ironic./ She then sang her part of the song.

I feel empty somewhere

and my heart begins to hurt

I guess it still loves you

And then suddenly she heard voices start to accompany hers.She could hear Dara's sweet and unique voice, Minzy's gentle and yet distinct tones, and CL's bold and strong diction. She then paused the music as the three fully appeared before her.

"This is a 2ne1 song. Not a Park Bom song." Dara said playfully. All of them started to giggle when they heard that. They then went closer to Bom and gave her a hug.

"You could have at least told us that you were here." Minzy said, then when Bom said that it would have hurt her to see the three of them. "But unnie, we haven't seen you in awhile. I don't want it to seem like you just disappeared from our lives." she pouted cutely at her.

"I'm sorry then ^_^"

"But unnie you really don't want to leave us right?" Bom's smile then disappeared as she thought of her predicament again.

"But my voice..."

"We'll keep singing together until you get it back." When it looked like Bom was going to say something CL then said "I am the leader of 2ne1, I have to decide what's best for us. You may not have your voice now, but you'll get it back don't just leave us because of that."

"Won't it be too late now?"

"You just wait, you'll be receiving a letter nullifiying your resignation ^_^." CL happily said to Bom.

"Omo Let's Stay together, we haven't sang this song in ages." Minzy excitedly stated.

"Well let's practice together!"

The moment they sang Stay Together, it felt like they were communicating their pain with each other. As almost all of the lyrics held a depth or understanding of what was happening to them right now.

 

La La-La La La-la-la-la.....

If you're shedding tears

just like my reflection in the mirror

In Minzy's head she started to reminisce on what happened between the other 2ne1 members. All the yelling that they were making, was very disheartnening to her, especially when she had pain in her heart that she can't express to them.

 

If you've thought of me even once

Can you run to me and embrace me?

CL then thought of the times when it felt like none of the girls cared for either her presence or absence. But then again, she was the one who closed the doors on them.

 

Because even when I close my eyes

I thought of your face

Because even when I'm breathing

I'm suffocating

Dara on the other hand, thought of her boyfriend. All of the painful times that she masked it with her smiles and thoughts of the good time.

 

Our first meeting is like a saddened soul

Left with nothing but pain

My last words, saying you had to be happy

Were just foolish

CL then looked at Bom, thinking about how close it was to lose a fun and loving friend.

 

Please love me

Please come back to me

Hold me again like you used to

Please comfort me, please call me right now

Bom's vocals now were almost 100% alike from her previous performances. The emotions just mixed with her vocals, and all of the emotions were stemming from the loss of her parents.

 

Just like before

I want to hear your voice

 

I said I'd definitely forget

I promised goodbye but

When I see you, I tremble

We gotta stay together

I can't sleep, is it the same for you

Then Bom remembered her friends. Deep in her heart this is how she really felt, despite all the pain and hardship.

 

I'm always trembling

I love you forever

 

I said I'd definitely forget

I promised goodbye but

When I see you, I tremble

We gotta stay together

I can't sleep, is it the same for you

 

I know you're not thinking about me

 

Scars leave tears

And gets locked in thoughts

I'm not listening to my friend's comforts

My heart hurts so much

To the point I cry all day and long to die

Minzy felt that this part was appropriate for her, since she remembered the times where the older 2ne1 members were fighting; and she resorted to causing a havoc in her room and falling asleep while she was crying. She even remembered pouring out all her anger on booze and random fights with strangers. She was out to destroy herself and the voices of her unnies yelling each other.

 

Again, I spent the whole day gripping onto my phone

I want to see you, I can't stand it

I spent another meaningless day by myself

CL thought of all the times she locked herself away from everyone to finish the preparations for their international debut. And along the way, she wanted to just stop for awhile, but she opted to stay strong and keep her strong leader facade.

 

Please love me

Please come back to me

Hold me again like you used to

Please comfort me, please call me right now

 

Just like before

I want to hear your voice

 

 

I said I'd definitely forget

I promised goodbye but

When I see you, I tremble

We gotta stay together

I can't sleep, is it the same for you

While Bom was singing the chorus, Dara envisioned how things would have gone by if the four of them really parted ways. By the time it was her part there was a lot of sadness in her voice.

 

I'm always trembling

I love you forever

Dara then let a few tears slip by, though she thought no one noticed. Her three friends gently patted her back, understanding that her tears were for them.

 

I said I'd definitely forget

I promised goodbye but

When I see you, I tremble

We gotta stay together

I can't sleep, is it the same for you

 

I know you're not thinking about me

 

Only if someone had told me

That this love was wrong from the start

Dara's voice slightly gained a strong force, as she thought about her boyfriend and 2ne1. She knew deep inside that it was damaging her friends too, but she wanted to be oblivious that time.

 

I feel empty somewhere

And my heart begins to hurt

I guess it still loves you

It then now dawns on Bom that her group will always have a part in her heart, and that she should would never feel incomplete if they were always with her.

 

Please love me

Please come back to me

Hold me again like you used to

Please comfort me, please call me right now

After she presented her strong vocals, her voice started to lose the proper tone and melody, but Minzy was there to help her unnie finish her stanza by relaying the original tones for Bom.

 

Just like before

I want to hear your voice

Dara smiled at how Minzy had helped Bom with her part again. She then playfully made hand gestures to Bom, as if to say that she wanted to hear Bom's voice. Bom and Minzy couldn't help but smile brightly when they saw Dara's overdramatic antics. Then eventually CL did the same thing as Dara. /This is how it should always be/ Bom thought.

 

I said I'd definitely forget

I promised goodbye but

When I see you, I tremble

We gotta stay together

I can't sleep, is it the same for you

 

I'm always trembling

I love you forever

 

I said I'd definitely forget

I promised goodbye but

When I see you, I tremble

We gotta stay together

I can't sleep, is it the same for you [x2]

Before the song ended, all of them sang the chorus.

 

I know you're not thinking about me

/This is my fault...but I know I can change that./ CL thought as she finished the song.

 

Once the last note in their song ended. The four of them had a group hug, all of them sharing tears of joy.


[YG-2ne1 press conference]

"Hello we 2ne1!!!" The group started their intro before they sat down and ready themselves from the onslaught of questions that would be hurled at them.

"Gong Minzzyshhi, What do you have to say about the many reports of your habits being publicized by the media?"

Minzy felt tensed as she heard that question. She then felt Bom's hand hold hers tightly.

"I would like to apologize for all of my actions, and I do know that they are unacceptable. I promise to be a better role model to all of our fans." Minzy then held her head low in an apologetic way.

"We may not be her mother but we'll continue to look after her well being and how she treats others. But we'd also hope that everyone can understand that Minzy has entered the music industry at quite a young age...so it shouldn't be seen oddly that she is trying to enjoy her adolescence." Bom then bowed her head to the media.

 

"Is it true that Park Bom will be leaving the YG agency?"

"I want to clarify that I will only be taking a temporary break from the music industry. I still need to fix some loose knots in my personal life...I would like to go forward and become better with my friends."

"But how about your supposed debut in America?"

"Sadly we will delay it for a few more months. For now we will concentrate on making new songs and spreading it in Asia." The crowds then became more excited at the thought of 2ne1 as making more songs, and asked for more information about it.

 

"Is it true that Park Sandarasshi is seeing-" Dara then just stopped the reporter from saying anything else.

"De. But we broke up a few days ago. We both agreed that it was disrupting both our careers as idols."

"Would you please tell us who is this idol?"

"Uhm sorry but I cannot comment on that one." Dara said with a bashful smile.

 

"Park Chaerinsshi how do handle being the leader of 2ne1?"

"Honestly it is hard to handle all the responsibilities that are given to me. I always try to make sure that our heart and soul would be in sync with the fans out there. Ah....and there are times where we get to that difficult breaking point where we just want to quit." she then paused for awhile and showed a simple but sincere smile to the crowd. "But I don't think I could have handled all of those, if I didn't have these great people by my side." a tear then started to fall from her sunglasses clad face.

The three girls faced their leader, it was a first for them to see CL shed a tear. They then smiled at her confession.

"You're very strong for sharing this with all of us." Dara whispered to their leader. And CL just felt a whole weight just take off from her shoulders.

When everything was finished for their interview, CL then gathered her friends and they yelled out "2ne1 NOLZA!!!!!"

 

  


Thank you everyone for reading and subscribing to my fanfic =^.^=. I hope that no matter what happens to 2ne1, they'll still be together.

And hopefully we can all continue to support them too.