When it Begins

When Everything is Against Us

[YG studio]

While the 2ne1 members were practicing the new dance steps to their upcomming song. At one point both Minzy and Bom accidentally bumped into each other, causing both of them to fall and then engage in a tickle fight.

"Ah the two of you are at it again." Dara said, pretending to be disappointed as usual.

"Minzy-ah and Bommie unnie, stop fooling around. YG might visit us while we're practicing." When CL was about to berate them again, one of the YG staff went up to the group and told them that Bom was needed outside.

"Chaerin-ah just relax alright ^_^" Bom said before she left the room. /Hmmm...What's going on?/ When she peered through the door YG, their manager, and some cops were talking to each other.

"Park Bom please come over here." YG said as he saw her. Bom respectfully bowed to everyone as she got closer. "The officers have something to tell you."

"Park Bomsshi I regret to tell you this, but your parents were involved in a car crash near Yeboyoung road. The car that your parents were using, was bumped by a speeding car." The officer who was reporting it paused and hesitated to continue the rest of the story. "This caused the car to then fall over the bridge and into the river." Bom's tears started to fall to the ground, and her manager could only put his hand on her shoulder. "Your father died at the impact of the truck, and your mother is at the hospital in the ICU. We're very sorry for your loss." Bom stayed still until the officers left, and all she could do was look down on her feet.

"Bom we can drive you to the hospital to visit your mom."

"I don't want to go in a car. Tell me where the hospital is." Bom then demanded.

"It's at Red General Hospital. It's pretty far, how will you go there?" The manager asked, but his question was left unanswered as she sprinted back to the studio.


[CL and Dara's flat]

"I wonder what happened to Unnie. She just took her stuff and left the studio." Cl said as she was preparing their dinner.

"Maybe she went out for a walk...but at night? That's very odd of her to do." Dara said. And then she went to their veranda.

"Hey unnie why are you heading there?"

"I just needed to get some fresh air *inhales and exhales loudly* Ahhh~ it's good to get some air." After the both of them had their dinner, and Dara went off to her room.

Out of curiousity, CL checked the veranda. There was nothing really interesting out there, but something did catch her eye. Envelopes that were partially under a flower pot.

'To my dear Dara,'  Though she knew better than to read a private letter, but she had a feeling that these letters could most likely affect her unnie. So she kept on reading.

"Chaerin-ah? Where are you?" At that point CL knew she had to confront Dara, so she went back inside to meet her. "What were you doing there?" she asked with a tinge of anxiousness.

"Before I answer that I want to ask you what these are?" Dara then saw a couple of letters in her leader's hand. "Dara unnie is this what I really think it is?"

"De...Uhm let's sit down." She explained to CL that she had been dating after 2ne1's debut, and they met during her vaction time in the Philippines. "Please don't tell YG...He might fire me..."

"I don't really want this to be in my conscience." Is what CL said before retreating to her room without another word to Dara.


[Minzy's room]

When Minzy got to her room she then plopped her body on her bed. "Ah I know I should be studying...but maybe this one time, I can give myself a day off."  she said happily as she pushed away all her school materials and made herself comfortable on her bed to sleep.