When you can't move

When Everything is Against Us

[CL and Dara's Flat]

After the one week break. Dara had already gone back; but Bom has yet to return or even hear anything about her whereabouts.

"Bommie please pick up." Dara said as she kept trying to call her friend.

"She's not going to answer."

"She will. My boyfriend says that..." before she could finish what she wanted to say, Minzy interjected and said.

"You know that's what you always say." she then walked away from Dara.

"Minzy I thought you wanted to talk about something..." Minzy didn't mind her as she took off to head to another party. When Dara was about to just let the maknae be, she decided that she wouldn't let what happened between Bom and her to happen to her and Minzy too. She then grabbed her car keys and followed the maknae to her destination.

[Happy Life Bar]

When she saw Minzy about to line up with the other waiting people, she went up to Minzy, which surprised the maknae and asked her why she was there too. "Mingkki, I know that you want to go out like all the other girls. But right now is not the time." Dara said in a hushed manner. "The media is already following every move you make. Right now you should just lay low for awhile."

"I refuse to."

"But mingkki..." Dara said in a pleading voice. Then suddenly something caught her eye 3 men holding DSLR cameras who appear to be looking for someone. "Woah Mingkki don't look to your 3 o'clock, there are paparazzies over there."

"Let them take a picture I don't care. I'm just another person waiting in line to get into the bar." Minzy said with a firm tone, as she also remembered being reprimanded by CL "This is nothing new."

"Alright." Dara said and then she took off her jacket to reveal her slightly homey outfit, which consisted of baggy shorts and a shirt that was more likely to be assumed to be a pajama top.

"Unnie what are you doing?!"

"Well if you are going to party. Might as well join in and make sure you're actually partying properly." she then stood confidently even when cameras were already flashing their way. When Minzy tried to ask if it was really okay for her to let them take their picture. Dara stood unphased and said "I don't have to. If you make it appear as if you're not sure at what you're doing, then they'll start seeing you as making mistakes." she adviced the maknae. "And besides, this will be the next fashion craze in south korea. You just watch." 

"Unnie is really crazy." Minzy then giggled at her unnie's statement. "Hey but before we go inside, you need to promise me one thing." When Dara asked what Minzy replied "No boyfriends tonight."

"Deal!" Dara agreed and even let Minzy confiscate her phone. Then they started get hyped up as they were about to go in the club.


[Park Go Eun's house]

Bom chose to stay at her sister's place for at least a few more days, as she needed a lot of comfort. Which she felt that she couldn't get from her friends. Right now she was in her room admiring her childhood toys that her parents bought for her. After awhile her older sister called her down to the living room.

"What is happening right now?" Go Eun told her to sit close to her and held Bom's hands.

"Mom is suffering now..." Go Eun said slowly. And Bom felt like she knew what she would say next.

/No please don't say anything else./

"The doctor said that umma will mostly stay in that state...And according to him, the wounds she sustained from the crash, caused severe internal bleeding, and they done everything to

/This isn't happening./

"Maybe we should stop the life support...and let her rest in peace."

"AAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Bom yelled out, and then cried.

"Bom, we need to stay strong." A car honked on the outside and they could hear, and it was a YG van, coming to pick her up.

"Bom stand up, your van is here to pick you up." her sister said sadly, as she tried to pull up her younger sister. But she was insistent on staying on the ground.

"I don't want to move anymore...I don't want to do anything...Please tell them to let me stay for a few more days" she whispered to her sister.


[YG studio]

On the next day, YG's secretary informed the rest of the group on what happened to Bom.

"Park Bomsshi will be on a hiatus. She has requested for a long break from doing any 2ne1 activities. Please tell her that if she keeps trying to extend her work off, that we can officially stop her contract in YG entertainment."

'You need to snap out of it or quit yg agency.' her mind replayed what YG had said to her before. After the lady left, CL then mumbled something as she covered her face with her palms.

"I just want us to be perfect. Why is everything falling apart?"Her voice showed how frustrated she was over everything. "What's next now?!"

Unexpectedly she felt a warm body wrap around her. And tears started to fall down her face. "Unnie..." she heard Minzy's voice trembled. "I'm very sorry for all the things I've did. I promise that I will be less of a bother." She then allowed the two of them to finally comfort her.

"We'll make it through chaerin-ah. You just have to believe in us." Dara said as she patted the troubled CL.