Hold my lonely hands

When Everything is Against Us

[YG building]

Over the month, the following happened: Dara revealed her secret relationship to the 2ne1 girls only, CL is taking up more activities that will help promote 2ne1, Bom was allowed some time off for her grieving period, and Minzy was having a hard time juggling school and idol work and just wanting to be a normal growing adult.

"Minzy-sshi!! Minzy-sshi!!!" After arriving from school, a lot of reporters were waiting for her, almost blocking her entrance to the building. "Minzy-sshi is it true that you were found in club May-Flower?"

/They recognized me there too?!/ she thought irritably, as she then trudged through the crowd.

"We heard that you drank there too. Would you care to comment on that? Minzy-sshi?" Eventually with the help of the security guard she was able to get in.

"Minzy-ah we'll get our people to clear up your name. Don't worry about it." Her manager said as he met her.

"Whatever..."

[Minzy and Bom's Flat]

Once she got to her flat, tears started to fall from her eyes. The first thing she did was call out towards the person who she could count on to always cheer her up.

"Unnie...Are you here?" when she noticed that Bom's house slippers weren't there she went up to her friend's door and knocked. "Unnie are you here? I want to talk to you for a while." when she didn't hear a single reply, she then listened closely to the door, she then heard the sounds of Bom's working aircon. "You're here I just need to talk to you for awhile. Please...It's been a month already..."

[Bom's room]

Bom was at the corner of room with her eyes closed and hugging herself on the floor. She could hear Minzy, but she didn't want to go out. When she heard her call out again she then took out her mp3 player and put on her headphones.

/Appa...Omma.../ and let herself fall into a depressive state as usual. Her days were usually spent being locked in her room. She would only go outside if she was called out to practice or if she needed to get something to eat. And sadly, she would barely talk to anybody.


[On the Road]

"Darling I want to see you as soon as possible." She said as she talked to her phone while driving to her boyfriend's house. After he exchanged a few words she then said, "Oh you know I can handle being with you and working in 2ne1...It's no problem at all."

'Dara unnie make sure to be here by 5pm, you and Bommie unnie sing your parts with Teddy-oppa tonight.' She then remembered  CL telling her something. And when she looked at the time it was already 7pm.

"Dara?"

"Ah sorry something just slipped in my mind. Don't worry I'll be there in a while. Bye!" She said to her boyfriend on the other line. /Bommie still won't be able to sing today...I can skip this recording just for this time/ While she was thinking about that she remembered how she would constantly try to coax her friend to sing, even when she wasn't hitting the right notes. She sighed at the thought and just threw it at the back of her mind, and went back to focusing on the secret rendezvous with her boyfriend.


[CL's room]

Cl was on her desk scribbling notes on her planner, she then heard someone knock, and saw that it was Minzy. She let the younger girl enter her room, as it seemed like she had something to say to her.

"Have you been studying well?"

"Unnie I need to talk to you about something really important." CL then felt that it was a serious and problematic; her face already scrunched up in a disapproved way and she faced away from her.

"Talk to Bom unnie she's not busy at all." And then, Minzy told her why she couldn't talk to the eldest member. CL sighed and faced the maknae who was sitting on her bed. "I won't have that much time to talk to you. And I need to go to Jeremy Scott's fashion show to make 2ne1's new accessories."

"There was this commotion at my school, there was this group of girls who were making fun of 2ne1 . This girl said that we're just a bunch of lip syncers and that we're plastic to our fans." CL felt anger towards the girls that Minzy was talking about, but it changed once Minzy continued her story. "Even when I was telling her that she can't prove it, she kept on provoking me...So I ended up punching one of those girls. When word got out to the principal, he then said that if I tried to do something like that again, he'd end up expelling me from school, and then-"

"If you want to cause some trouble...leave us out of it." CL cut her off and said it to her in a cold tone.

"Unnie..." she felt really hurt. Especially when CL just went back to what she was doing, as if Minzy wasn't even there.