Yelling, Leaving, and Breaking

When Everything is Against Us

[YG studio]

"How can this happen...." CL said as she dropped the letter. Dara and Minzy also took a peek at the letter and was shocked to see YG's writing.

'We will delay your debut in America. 2ne1 will not be able to handle the competition with SNSD.'

/Delayed for another 3 months.../ Minzy sadly thought.

"Bommie you just need to practice singing again." she told the main vocalist who was still sitting down by the bench. Dara was then trying to coax Bom out of her slump, "We've been through this before. Can you just stop being so difficult?" she said with an exasperated sigh.

"My voice is horrid." Bom said in an indifferent tone.

"If you can't sing then QUIT!" Dara yelled. When she realized what she did she then tried to take it back "I didn't mean that...I swear." Bom's reaction was then to walk over to her friend and slap her. Dara felt her wrath on her cheek.

"Singing is the only great talent that I have, and I live for it!" Bom was already heaving in anger."I bet you wouldn't treat me like this if I was your boyfriend."

"You don't need to pull him into this." Dara warned her.

"Oh please you're the one who keeps bringing him up. Just because you have a boyfriend, it doesn't mean you can smother it in our faces. And lucky for you, YG didn't get mad at you for having a relationship behind his back!" When Dara was going to retort back when CL did something.

CL then the music of the stereo, and it was on full blast to mask the voices of her unnies. And then she started to practice the dance and song infront of the mirrors 'I think I'm ugly and no one wants to love me! Just like her I want to be pretty'

"Can you shut that contraption off!" Bom yelled out.

"I'm going to practice. Like all of you should be doing!" she yelled through the blazing music. She then mumbled "All of you are the reason as to why this is happening."

Minzy on the other hand ran out of the studio and headed straight to her room.


[A week later]

When YG heard the commotion between Bom and Dara, he made them take a temporary break away from the YG building. Now only Minzy and CL was left, to try to handle any other problems.

"2ne1's Gong Minji was yet again reported to coming out of the bars. It was once said that she had caused a small fight in the area with a young man and even threatened a paparazzi on the way out. Lee Chun Hyun please inform us more on last night's scene."

"From the looks of it she had drank a bit too much. And from certain witnesses, it was said that a man cat called at her and her friends, which then caused them to get in a little scuffle as she tried to punch the guy."

"Ah so what of the threatened papparazzi?" The news anchor asked.

"Well when the paparazzi got wind of Minzy-sshi's presence in this club, he was persistently taking her picture. She was of course not prepared for it and had almost thrown the man's camera. And after that she said some vulgar words towards the man. Some people had mixed reports on what really happened that time. Some say that it was an accident, while some say that she reacted very violently towards the cameraman. Anyways back to you."

"What is wrong with you?! You know that we're going to be debuting in America in a month, and you do something crazy and stupid like this?" CL said after she turned off the tv.

"Everything is so stressful in school and at work. And besides is it wrong to just want to be like any other girl? Just enjoying my time out with my friends?"

"It does matter when you are part of 2ne1!" CL raised her voice. Minzy then raised her voice back at her leader.

"You don't care about how we feel! How can you be our leader?" Minzy then slammed the door close before CL could follow her to her room.

"I'm the one who YG gets mad at, I'm the one who picks up the slack here. You and Bommie unnie are the hardest people to deal with!" And after a few curses and a sound of closing doors. Minzy then out of rage started to knock down and push all her gundamn models out of her shelves.

"I wish I didn't stay here!!!!" She then threw her school bag into the trash bin. "Everything here is meaningless!" She yelled out one last time before sobbing into her pillows.


[Dara's Car]

Meanwhile Dara was on the way to the carwash. Though her family was supporting and trying to comfor her in every way, she still felt like she needed more space, so she drove her car to get it cleaned and somehow relieve some stress along the way.

"A heavy wax please."

"It will take at least 20 mins, will is be okay with you miss?" The worker informed her.

"It's okay. Thank you." Dara then paid and drove towards the automized carwash. Once her car was already entering the washing area, she was left to the sound of her own thoughts. /I know it was a mistake to say that to her. But she just can't always put herself in that in position. Its hard to see her like that./ Dara's tears kept on falling. When her phone started to ring, and it was her bf's specific ring tone, she hanged up without even looking at it, and placed her head on the wheel of the car, trying to stop herself from crying.