Part I INTRO

From this Moment on [ON HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Love at first sight

I don’t understand. If they need to do business together, just make a golden ing contract. Why talking s about merging families? And I was so grateful when they are cool about me being a gay. I never thought they would set me up a marriage with a guy I barely knew in my life. He is ok. But I am not ok. I have never been in a relationship and yet I’m 22 years old now.

I am putting a fight of course.

“I don’t want to marry him. Mom, please.”

I try to play the please card, but my parents are so dead serious on this marriage.

“You are… not interested in women. We understand but you  gotta understand us too. Their son is also… I mean like you.”

My father can’t seem to say the word “gay”. I rolled my eyes at him.

“Gay, Dad. Just use the word ‘gay’.”

“I am not saying that with my own mouth!!!” I can feel my father’s wrath.

“Joon Myun, just let it go and marry him. It’s not like we demand you to sleep with him, just attend the marriage ceremony and get married.”

“MOM!!!”

“Yeobo!!!”

My father and I shouted at my mother for different reasons. For my father, he couldn’t even said the word gay. I’m sure he can’t understand the between men. But for me, I don’t want to sleep with him. I want to sleep with some hot guys. Just, he is just not my type. I just used ‘just’ twice.

And I am getting married at 22!!! It’s so ty!

 

I, Kim Joon Myun, as the only son of Kim Hotel and Tourism industry, has to meet up with some guy named Yixing (sound Chinese, I know, I know) in 30 minutes. And I haven’t showered yet. I am planning on running late on that guy. I am being a jerk, I know. But I am feeling not so okay and I don’t wanna impress him, not planning to.

 

Then, a call came in, saying “Bacon-”. I picked up and said in my most annoying tone.

“Just so you know, I am meeting my husband/wife/mate which I am not so sure in 30 minutes. Choose your words carefully.”

“Heyy~ Chill. Man, god! You don’t sound okay.”

“I am far more than ‘not okay’. Don’t state the obvious.” I rolled my eyes, I am just not in the mood.

“I am just trying to please you. Okay. Let’s get down to the point. What’s your husband/wife/mate-to-be name?”

“What good would do to you if you know his name?” I asked in suspicious. Being in the best-friend term with that Byun Baek Hyun, I had to ask the reason for everything he asked a favor.

“I am trying to help. I might found that guy’s boyfriend, so I need a name, exact.”

 

A frown in my face turns upside down. I immediately answered in joy.

“Zhang Yixing, Chinese. Where you knew that guy? Who is it?”

“Congratulations! His name is Kris. And he can’t get over your future Chinese guy and he is quite heart-broken. They seemed to be having a real thing between them.”

“Then why would that Chinese guy say yes to our marriage? It doesn’t make sense. Are you sure that Kris isn’t a stalker or a psychopath that couldn’t forget his ex? I don’t wanna get more trouble you know.” I said shaking my head. Sometimes, Baek Hyun judgment can’t be trusted completely.

 

“I know you are in doubt. But trust my Yeollie. He knew him for 2 weeks by now. He met him at a bar and that guy was drunk. Ever heard of drunk guy spilling only truths?”

“I don’t know. When am I meeting him?”

I don’t care about stalker or psychopath anymore. I just don’t want to get marry just yet.

“Come over ##$*& bar at 6. And you will meet him.”

“What? Not now?”

“I thought you are meeting with your Chinese guy.”

“Are you kidding? Shh! I have got an idea.” I smiled and my eyes are seeing a light bulb on and off.

And I told Baek Hyun about my idea.

“I am not feeling so alright, you sure?” Baek Hyun seemed doubtful. But I believe it will work.

“See you at 6.” I hit end button and throw my phone to the mattress.

 

Why would you say yes to our ridiculous marriage when you’ve got the love of your life for yourself, Mr. Zhang? And why am I the one that had to get married to you?

I looked at my watch and it’s already 10 minutes late to meet him. And with the traffic these days, it’s obvious that I would be late by an hour or so. So I called. A cunning smile curved up my face and my head started to function wickedly.

 

“Hey, where are you?” I asked, knowing the answer.

“I am at the place of meeting already, where are you?”

“I can’t meet you today, but can you come to ##$*& bar at 6? I have some important discussion with you.” Again, I asked knowing the answer. He is gonna say ‘yes’ definitely without being mad at me for standing up him. He’s always like that, so stupid and so naïve. Sometimes to the point that made me do ty work for him.

 

My mind flied back to that time, he was being blackmailed, well not exactly blackmailed by his friends are taking his money by playing the pity card. And I happened to be in next table and unintentionally overhead their stupid conversations and had to in for that stupid Chinese guy sake.

“I promised that I will give your money back after my mother surgery. She needs the money so bad, Yixing. I am not the best son but I don’t wanna lose her yet.”

Yeah pretty convincing, says the guy who had the full 40 min time to style his hair and wearing the Armani shirt that was newly out last month only. But that stupid Zhang Yixing fall for it, no surprise here.

“How much do you need?”

“Just 2 million.”

“2 million won? I will transfer to your bank account tomorrow.”

“Are you kidding me? What can I do with 2 million won? It’s not even worth the shirt I am wearing. I need 2 million USD.”

“What? How can I have such amount? And my father would ask if I took out that much of money.”

“Can you help me or not? I am just borrowing, not telling you to give me for free. If I knew you weren’t keen on helping my pitiful mother, I would never ask.”

Yeah, this is the part I butted in.

“A hem! Hello, Yixing. Hello there, con-artist or were you an actor? Your acting is so perfect that I could tear up right now.” I go between Yixing and that guy and look down that guy with ‘I-know-everything-about-you’ look. Well, guess he knew that look. That guy lost his cool and started to panic.

“Joon Myun? What are you doing here?” Yixing was surprised to see me. I don’t care about his stupid question but I answered anyway. How could he be so stupid?

“I am sorry but I overhead the conversation. By the way, where did your mother hospitalized at? And what did she suffer from that you needed so much money for her?”

“She… umm… you wouldn’t understand. It’s medical staffs and she’s at Han Shin hospital.”

Hmm, that guy is not so stupid but still stupid. He named the most famous hospital in Korea.

“Well, how convenience it is. I have a lot of doctors and surgeons I knew there. Actually, I have some of my shares in that hospital. You are lucky, my friend. Now tell me, what’s your mother’s name? I could call my friend at there and said a few good words for her.”

That guy total

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter