Unspoken Words

From this Moment on [ON HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously

Hong Bin opened up to Suho about his past, his family.  Sehun and Suho had a sensual moment together. And Suho was hinted something by SEHUN.

 

CHAPTER 14

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sehun

It is shocking. Both the fact that is mind blowing and that Suho asking me what I really am.

I need to talk with Kris. How in the world Suho suspect me reading his mind? He seemed to know something. What the hell Kris told Lay?

 

Kris came fast.

“Well, what’s the urgent? You seemed freaked out.”

“I don’t seem freaked out. I’m freaked out. What did you say to Lay about us?”

“Excuse me? What? What would I tell him?”

I glared at Kris. He’s so slow.

“Seriously, Kris. You must have done something that Lay knew something about us and told Suho what he knew. Suho is suspecting, he knew something’s up. He didn’t ask me directly. Ok? I was this close to tell him about everything. So I need to know what you did and what you told to Lay.”

“That would be marvelous, don’t you think? We could tell them together. Lay won’t believe a word I said. But with you? He would believe me.”

I shook my head in disapproval.

“Their memories are taken away. They are human. They would say we are crazy.”

“Why? We are real though.”

“You really don’t understand the situation or are you very desperate that you pretend you don’t understand the situation.”

“Se Hun, except your beating around the bushes bulls, I like you. What are you saying? Don’t you want to be with Suho? I don’t care, I want to be with Lay.”

“You idiotic giant demon!”

I can’t really blame him because I can understand his heart. Everything Kris is saying is so damn compelling that I wanna give in.

“Come on, Se Hun. What’s the worst that could happen?”

The worst! Kris still don’t understand the situation then. God is the problem. He is still doing nothing that’s why the worst hasn’t happened.

“They forget us. Who makes it happened? It’s GOD. Kris, at least, now, we have memories of ours. We still fight for us. But what if, ours are taken too? What then?”

Kris’s eyes turn cold and black.

“Then, I will kill your GOD and be in that jail made for Lucifer then.”

I believe him. I believe every word he said. But, even Kris can’t do everything.

“Don’t rush, Kris. We will keep what’s ours and we will get back for our loves. Their memories, I promised you. There will be happy ending for us.”

“You’re one good angel, Se Hun. You know that?”

I smiled. I don’t know I am. But I accept it anyway.

“Thanks.”

Then, the air got awkward between us. Kris’s eyes went to everywhere but me. He met my eyes with uneasiness and then, he left. Of course, we have nothing in common to make conversations except we were victims of God.

 

Suho

I don’t even know what I am doing with him when my mind is at somewhere else, thinking about someone else. Hong Bin is enjoying the French toast that I made.

I am eating too. At least, I think I’m eating.

“Hey”

He calls out. I have many things to think about. I have to talk with my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter