Marriage

From this Moment on [ON HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Marriage is cancelled

I have no idea why it is so dark or what time it is or where I am. I look around after my eyes got used to the darkness after a while. It does seem like a room with a lot of space. I know it’s a room because I know I was lying on the bed and now sitting on it.

“”

I remembered I’ve got a wedding to attend and I am the ing groom. I looked for my phone in my pockets.

“!”

This time I cursed loudly because I remember my phone is on the desk and the ing kidnapper won’t remember to take my phone while kidnapping me.

I try standing up but it miserably failed. My head is spinning and I don’t know why my heart is beating so fast and I felt so hot. The room is chilly and it’s just my body that is too hot and I had a ing hard-on.

 

“That was not the deal. I didn’t say anything about those kinds of drugs.”

“You’re welcome. FYI, they made felt real great.”

I heard voices outside the room and sound of some door shutting. And someone came in and the lights are on. I looked and couldn’t believe what I saw and I feel fear and lust.

He is wearing a black jacket and ripped jeans. His hair is kind of messy and brown. His body is slender. He took off the jacket and put it on the chair. Then, he looked at me, piercing my eyes. I feel a shiver on my body. I don’t understand why he has that kind of effect on me starting from the first moment I laid my eyes on him, on that Saturday.

 

“I am so sorry over what happened. But you got to understand that…”

His voice ceased in the room as his eyes travelled down south and see my hard-on. I am clearly aware of his Adam-apple moving up and down and his eyes anxiously look at my eyes again.

“What did you do to me? Who are you?”

I managed to speak whole sentence even though my throat is dry and extremely hard not to let out the moan.

“I am Se Hun. I don’t… I… it’s not me… but it’s my fault. I am sorry. I kind of asking for help to my friend about you and he misunderstand my intentions and I just I had to meet you today. I have no idea that today is your wedding day and I…”

He breathed in, calming himself down.

“I can’t get you out of my head since that Saturday.” He finally said the words. The words that had impact on my body and making my hurt as desperately asking for attention.

 

I tried to sit up but I can’t. I groaned since the back of my head hit the wall.

“Ow!”

“Are you ok?” He comes over and sits beside me. His cold hand touched my forehead and cheek.

“Your face is flushed.” Leaning over his touch was the instinct, was beyond my control and regret was what hit me a second over.

“God! I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I am sorry I didn’t mean to.”

 

“Don’t. Please don’t apologize. I should be the one apologizing to you.” He said so softly and touching and running over my face. I closed my eyes, feeling his touch this time, I let out the moan. I couldn’t help, his cold hand felt good on my hot cheek.

“You are not making it better.” I grabbed his hands and make it stopped. His eyes grew dark by my touch. But his hands stopped moving but just to hold me down and kissed me hard. I immediately kissed him back. He is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter