chapter five

Inspiration
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"YAH KANG SEULGI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

 

 

"Ouch, aaaaaaaa, oooooo, uuuuuu, yah! Slower please!" Jongin pouts as his sister massages his arms. "Ugh really, I have been massaging you for quite a long time now give me a break, will you?" says Yeri looking annoyed because her big brother is being a baby. "But, but, you're the only one who can help me?" "Help yourself!! I'm not your servant, Kim Jongin-ssi," "If the brother's sick, it's the siblings' responsible to take care of him. Too bad, you're my only sibling," Jongin replies as he smirks at Yeri.

Both of them only have each other apart from their parents. Jongin has always thought that their parents never cared about them except for their grades. Whenever they come back home from school on exam days, their parents would always ask, 'This time you won't disappoint me, right? I wish for an A+, not a mere A,' not even asking how was their day, did they get any friends, are they okay, are they tired or whatnot. Maybe that's the reason why he never did well during his school days. He wanted to challenge his parents. He wanted his parents to know that he needs a little bit more of attention and love from them. But his parents never understand him.

Unlike Yeri, she always tries her best to impress their parents. She's always on top of her school. One time, Yeri was scolded by their parents for getting number two in her school. Jongin could never understand why their parents have to pressure her so much when she's doing well, so much better than Jongin. He has no memories of going on a family trip. Or a memory where they sit together during dinner while talking to each other with full of laughters. Not even one. He still doesn't know the reason why their family can't act like how a normal family would. So, he made a promise to himself that he will always stay by Yeri's side, replacing the love of her parents which she couldn't receive.

"Mm fine since you're 'pitiful', I'll help you. But with one condition?" Ah chincha, this kid. Taking advantage of his sick brother, Jongin rolls his eyes at her. "Arasso, what is it that you want?" "Really?! Oppa, bring me to an amusement park please!" "Yah! Your oppa's sick and you're telling him to bring you to what? Amusement park? Aigo aigo," nags Jongin as he pushes his sister's head using his index finger.

"Waaee? I'm not telling you to bring me today! Plus I've never been there. Not even once," says Yeri as if she's about to cry but Jongin knows that her sister's just acting to get his sympathy.

Aigo, pity my dongsaeng. Already 17 but never been to an amusement park. Why can't our family live normally like how an average family would, he sighs. "Of course not today, are you crazy? I have a class this evening and I'm having bodyaches but my sister's taking advantage of me." "Tcheh, you're such a drama queen. It's not like you're going to die just because your arm's swollen." "Drama king, you mean?" he laughs at Yeri.

"Whatever. So, this weekend, is it on?" Yeri asks her brother adorably in a way that she's sure there's no way her brother would decline her request. "Can't you just go with mom? Amusement park's boring," Yeri frowns at her brother's words. 

Yeah, our mom would rather bring you to a library. That's right, that's our mom, Jongin sighs before he continues, "Arasso, arasso, I'll bring you there but-" Yeri jumps into her brother before he could even finish his sentence, "Thank you, oppa!! Saranghaaee! You're the only one I have!!" "Yah, let me finish my sentence first. But just 3 rides okay, no more?" Yeri looks a bit sad but she accepts it anyway because 3 rides is better than not going at all. Yeri jumps off the bed trying to go out from his room.

"Yahhh! Yeri-ahh!!! Where do you think you're going?! You have to treat me like a king today~ Since I promised to bring you to whatever that park is called," "Ahh chinchaa, who the heck did this to you? Oppa you're so weak," Yeri pouts as she goes back by her brother's side and starts massaging him harder than ever to annoy the heck out of his brother. Ugh that Kang Seulgi, why is her hit so freaking strong, Jongin thought before he replies to Yeri, "Whatever you say, get me a glass of water and some fruits please, servant-nim." Yeri kicks her brother's hairy legs before she runs out of her room to get his lazy brother a glass of water and some fruits. 

-

"Ddeulgi-yah~! Good afternoon!" Wendy greets Seulgi who just woke up because she has no morning class and she's a heavy sleeper so afternoon is her morning. Seulgi walks out of her bedroom straight to the kitchen. She drinks a glass of water half-asleep without replying Wendy's greeting. Then, she goes into the toilet settling her business. She goes back into the kitchen making a glass of healthy juice. She takes some plain yogurt, banana and strawberry and then blends all of them. Simple as that. She does that every morning, or maybe, every afternoon. That's her secret to her natural beauty and her healthy slim body.

"Yah, you look like a zombie walking to get her daily dose of brains," Wendy laughs looking at Seulgi walking around with her messy curly hair. Seulgi glares at her, "Don't you have any class? Why are you always at home?" "Tcheh, it's my home okay. And I don't know why but my professor keeps cancelling classes. Blergh, I have to graduate this year, so inconsiderate." Wendy nags. Seulgi nods at her words as a sign she understands.

"Yah, what are those cupcakes for? For me?" Seulgi grabs one of the beautifully decorated cupcakes that are served on the table. Wendy quickly smacks her naughty hands, "Are you drunk or something? Say something that makes sense, why would I bake you cupcakes on a no special occassion day." Seulgi frowns at her. Wendy would always bake her cupcakes whenever it's her birthday, or when her assignments were accepted by her professor. But as of today, no good news so nope, the cupcakes are not really for her. 

"Hmph, fine," Seulgi turns away to take her healthy juice and gulps it down in one shot. "Hm, actually, these cupcakes are for Hanbin, today's his birthday. But I'm still considering whether to give him or nah..." says Wendy her voice getting slower as she's afraid of Seulgi's reaction. Seulgi almost choked on her juice, "What the ff-? Wendy-ah! I thought you had fun with the chen chen chen guy yesterday during your blind date? And now what's this bull about making cupcakes for Hanbin?"

Suddenly, Wendy laughs out loud, "Yah!! Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter