chapter two

Inspiration
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi grabs the tip of his fingers, "I dont drink-"

"Coffee, yes, you dont drink coffee. Hot chocolate for you." Jongin smirks as he taps the tip of her nose with his finger and walks away.

Oh well, at least he still remember that I dont drink coffee, Seulgi looks at him as he makes his way to the counter.

After a while, "Hot chocolate for you," he puts the hot chocolate in front of her, "Hot mocha for me."

Seulgi takes a sip of her drink before she initiates a conversation, "Now that your throat is all wet, why dont you start explaining?" Jongin looks at her eyes dearly, "Well, first of all, I was in UK this whole time." Seulgi looks at him with one of her eyebrows tilted, "That's all? That's all you can say?" "No, I said first of all?" "Oh yeah right, sorry. Continue." "Do you still remember the night that we fought in front of your house?" "Yes, I can never forget that night. That was the last time I spoke to you, Jongin-ah." "That night was also the night I flew to UK. It wasn't a sudden departure. My family told me one month before I flew that I had to stay in UK for about, what, 4 years?" Seulgi looks at him with shocked eyes. She thought he flew to UK because of a fight that they had that night. She thought his departure to UK wasn't planned. 

Seulgi nods her head asking him to continue. "Well, I was sent to UK because my parents were very mad about my school results that were so terrible. You know like I failed all of the subjects and my parents threw a tantrum after they knew that. They wanted me to study in UK, in the unfamiliar surrounding where I have no friends except for the ahjumma who was given the task by my father to take care of me, meaning I wont have any distractions," he breathes in. "Well, you know how I always hate studying. How I never do anything else except dancing every night before big exams." he adds. Seulgi finally smiles at him. He is still the same Kim Jongin she knows. He is still the same Kim Jongin, who never likes studying, who always loves dancing. She missed him. "But wait, then why are you back in Seoul? And why are in you the same class as me?" She frowns at him.

"Hehe, I persuaded my parents to send me back here after they saw how i studied diligently and scored amazingly in the exams." says Kim Jongin proudly. Seulgi nearly throws out her hot chocolate in after hearing what Jongin said, "You? The Kim Jongin who never likes studying and has been loving dance throughout his life studied diligently?" Jongin hands her tissues, "Yah dont mock me!! You know how I can do anything as long as I set my mind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter