chapter three

Inspiration
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi enters her apartment with a wide smile. "Yah, you look like a pabo when you're smiling like that non-stop." says Wendy as she throws a cushion towards her housemate. Wendy's sitting on the couch, sprawled out watching Running Man, her favourite tv show. "Ouch! Wendy-ah! Don't spoil my mood," Seulgi picks up the cushion and she throws it back at Wendy. " Wow wow, is this a revenge? Are you declaring a war?" "Not in the mood," Seulgi replies coldly. They always had pillow fight once in a while. To de-stress, they say. "Awww, too bad. Now why dont you tell me what made you smile like that, or should i say, who?" Wendy smirks at her. Seulgi quickly takes a seat beside Wendy shoving Wendy's legs off the couch. 

-

Jongin walks back to the main street. He smiled alone thinking about his moments with his best friend, it's been a while since he had talk with someone like that. It's been a while since he laughed out loud like that. His life is always bright when there's Seulgi. Seulgi brings light to his life. A taxi is passing by him and he waves his hand to stop the taxi and rides the taxi happily.

However, he notices something weird. When he was in the plane on his way to Seoul, he expected Seulgi to be mad at him. He expected Seulgi to hit him all over his body. He expected Seulgi to ignore him. He expected Seulgi to not even look at him. But his expectations were wrong. He's glad that Seulgi's happy with his sudden appearance. He was too deep in thoughts that he didn't even realize he already arrived at his house. Back then, whenever Seulgi saw his house, she would say, "Is this a house or a mansion?" Jongin smiles as he reminisces the memories with his best friend. 

Jongin thanks the taxi driver and hands him a few wons. He lets out a heavy sigh as he rings the doorbell of his house. 

-

"Seulgi, seriously?" Wendy feeling annoyed after hearing what Seulgi told her. "Yah! Why is your face like that. You should be happy for me. I found my long-lost best friend," Seulgi sulks at Wendy's reaction. Why is she so dumb dumb, Wendy thinks, "Okay, firstly, your so-called best friend left you without a notice. He didn't even tell you why did he left. He made you wait. And the most important of all, he didn't even contact you while he was out in UK. Is that enough reason for me to make my face like this?" Seulgi's speechless at what her best friend said. Wendy was right. She was supposed to be mad at him. "Well, he did tell me he had a reason for-" Oh damn, he didnt tell me why he left me without telling me, Seulgi thought. "Aha, did he?" says Wendy, making a proud face like she won something."Well he wasn't at fault, I was supposed to ask him but I didnt. I didnt have the guts to ask him." Seulgi says, making an excuse. "Oh my god Seulgi-ah! You should be mad at him!! I mean, you have every right to be mad at him."

"Fine! But maybe it's just that the feeling of missing him overcame my hatred towards him...It's been a long time since I've seen him.. I can't help but to feel happy," Seulgi's eyes getting teary. "Hm, dont be sad.." "I'm not sad, I'm just upset because I feel like you're right and I feel stupid," Seulgi sighs. " Yah, you're not stupid. I'm just saying this because I dont want him to take you for granted, I dont want him to think that it's okay to do this to you," says Wendy as she looks at her best friend feeling sorry. "Okay Wens, I understand your feeling, thank you. I'll do that," she holds back her tears thinking that this is just a small issue and she doesnt want to cry in front of Wendy.

"Okay no crying! Guess what I bought from the supermarket just now! PRINGLESSS!" Wendy trying to cheer her up. "OMOOOOOO! Wens! You surely know me," Seulgi winks and grabs her pringles immediately. 

The next day,

Seulgi is the first one to arrive in her morning class. Fuh, this time I'm not late, she giggles as she thinks about what happened yesterday morning. Today, she woke up very early that it surprised Wendy because Seulgi's a sleepyhead and isn't a morning person. She lays her head on the table and dozes off. Suddenly, two very loud person come into the class rapping s Seulgi doesn't understand because she's still half-asleep. She looks up to see two males dressing like hipsters. Seulgi is looking at them. They are looking at Seulgi. Oh, it's Double B. I might as well go back to dreamland, she thinks to herself. 

Hanbin and Bobby. Bobby and Hanbin. The Double B. The most annoying duo that Seulgi has ever seen in her whole life that happens to be her classmate. Thank goodness, it's her last year. Seulgi hates them because they're very loud and annoying and love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter