chapter nine

Inspiration
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh hey there, I'm wondering if you're hiring someone?" Seulgi asks. 

"Oh so you're looking for a job?" the manager asks Seulgi as she goes out of the counter heading to the nearest table bringing a few papers and then sits.

"Y-yes," Seulgi's flustered by the manager's action but she follows behind. Seulgi sits on the chair facing the manager. 

"You came to the right place! We actually don't really need one but if a person volunteers, you are very welcomed. I bet you're a student?" the manager asks Seulgi as she puts the papers she brought on the table. 

"Yes I'm a student so can I work after 4pm until the time the cafe closes? Because usually I have no classes after 4.." Seulgi asks the manager.

"Oh well, I can put that into consideration. Do you know how to make coffees?" 

"Ah yes, I do know a little bit about that since I used to work in a coffee shop before." Seulgi nods her head slightly.

"So you can help making coffees during the peak hours. Are you okay with that?" the manager asks Seulgi with her face looking serious. 

"I'm absolutely okay with that." Seulgi nods with a reassuring smile. 

"Are you familiar with the job as a waitress?" "Ah yes, I'm very familiar with it. As I said before, I have worked in countless restaurants, coffee shops and cafes as a waitress before. So, I do have the experience and you can count on me," Seulgi replies confidently. 

"I see. Since you have said that, have you ever been fired before?" 

And that's how the manager Kim Taeyeon starts interviewing Seulgi. 

 

 

 

 

"You can start coming to work tomorrow. Oh and, tomorrow the owner of this cafe will be here so I hope you can come right on time as your shift starts at 6 o'clock." 

Seulgi thanked the manager and then goes out of the cafe. She feels relieved that the cafe accepts her. Now she has less to worry about money. She can pay her school fees. And the most important of all, she can finally graduate. After graduating, she wants to enter a dance company. That has always been her dream. To become the world renowned dancer. 

 

 

---

 

 

"Hello. May I take your order?" Seulgi looks up as she feels someone standing in front of the counter. 

She widens her eyes because a familiar person is standing in front of her.

 

"Hey, your eyes look like they are going t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter