Pudding_

크리스마스 키스 Christmas Kiss Scenario Shop (NOW CLOSED! Catching up with requests)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

B.A.P's Junhong  

   

 When SooAh wanted a kiss on her lips but Zelo pretended he didn't know anything.

For: Pudding_

A/N: Dear Pudding_, I LOVE this scenario! It's inspired me to start a fanfic about it.

So thank you so much for the inspiration. I really hope you like this one even more than what you liked the first! I used my name for one of the characters.

Hope you don't mind lol. Anyways, Enjoy! Thank you so much for requesting!! 

Only one more request to go :)

She was pretty OST: Thumping 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nD60bHJdy_o

(If you want to hear the song just click on the link) 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

 

You intensely gaze at your four-month-long boyfriend Choi Junhong who was calmly munching on Namool. Once he bites on it he can’t help but to scrunch his face in disgust before rapidly pulling the milk carton to his mouth, taking a long gulp. You cover your mouth as you try as hard as you can to hold in a chuckle. He is so cute you fan girl to yourself over your boyfriend before slowly piking up your chopsticks. You look down at your big, food bowl your mother had prepared for you this morning, filled with bulgogi, Dak galbi, kimchi and of course rice. You know how much he hates school food, that’s why you always asked your mother to pack extra. You liked to share everything with Junhong, after all he is your boyfriend. You neatly pick up a strip of bulgogi with your chopsticks before glancing towards Junhong who was poking his food with a sad expression. He loves food after all, and what he had on his plate could not be considered food to him.

 “Honggie-ah~” you call him in a cute manner, catching his attention as well as everyone’s sitting around the table. You clear your throat as you feel everyones eyes on you, right before offering him the strip of meat. “Say ah” you open your mouth as you wait for him to imitate you. Only to have him stare at the meat for a few seconds, contemplating whether or not to take it. His eyes scan his friends faces who where laughing at him while urging him to eat it. He knew if he did they would just even more. So he decided to pick up the bulgogi with his own chopstick before popping it into his mouth. His face free of emotion as he chews on the delicious bulgogi  while nodding his head. You close your mouth as you stare at him with with a puzzled expression and hurt filled eyes. He doesn’t even want to share an indirect kiss with me! How should I expect and actual kiss from him?  You pout to yourself as you mind-absently poke your food. It bugged you that it had been four months since he had asked you to be his girlfriend and not once had he given you a proper kiss. Not even a tiny little peck. Am I not desirable? You asked yourself as a big frown sets on your lips.

“Yah, are you not going to eat your food?”

You look up to meet with a pair of curious, brown eyes. Junhong’s beautiful, brown, curious, eyes to be exact. You shake your head before forcing a smile. “I’m eating, I’m eating.” You assure him, before taking a small bite of your kimchi. He nods his head before proceeding to eat his rice. Just as your putting away the rest of your food your best friend Choi Jiwoo, who is none other than Junhong’s cousin turns towards you with bright, exited eyes and dazzling smile. Her waist long, straight, black hair bounces in the air as she jumps up and down in her seat. “Mom gave me extra money today! Lets go to the mall. Their supposed to unpack the new merchandise today!” she excitedly rants before learning into to whisper something in your ear. “and I want to get a cute top for my date with Daehyun Oppa.” She pulls away before nudging you. “I thought he still hadn’t asked you out on a date” you whisper back, suddenly baffled by the new information.

“I know he liked me.” She confidently stares at Daehyun as he laughs with Youngjae, Yongguk and Jongup before turning back towards you. “ You’ll see. He will ask me out in no time.”

You chuckle at her confidence while shaking your head at her. That’s the Choi Jiwoo you love and know. Always planning ahead. She has had a crush on Daehyun since young yet he never saw her that way, thought this past month his been acting a little possessive of her when it comes to other guys getting close to her. Not even Junhong who is her cousin acts that way. Which does make you question where Daehyun’s feelings actually stand. She stares at you with hope filled eyes, and to be honest how could you say no to her when she looks at you in that adorable manner. You roll your eyes acting as if it was a big an annoying favor she was asking you for before nodding your head. “Okay! Will go to the mall.” She holds up her pinky before nodding at it with her head.

“Promise?”

“Promise.” You smile as you lace your pinky with hers, causing both of you to crack a smile. “We have a date then.” She says out loud as she calmly sits back down on her chair. Just then Daehyun’s ears perk up before he sends us a suspicious glance. “Who has a date with who?” You sneak a peak at Jiwoo who was smiling mischievously as she stirred what was left of her rice with her chopsticks. “I do.” She simply answered as if it was no big deal. Not really caring enough to glance up to see Daehyun’s agitated expression.

“With who?” he softly growled as his jaw clenched. It seems as if the longer he waits to sort out his feelings the more difficult it is to hide them. “With someone.” Jiwoo simpy states, as she sends him a defiant look. Her eyes gleaming with mischievousness.

“When?” he demands as he grips tightly to his chopsticks. Catching everyone’s attention.

“Why do you care? It’s not like you’re my boyfriend or anything. Why should I answer to you?” she challenged as she crossed her arms over her chest.

“Choi Jiwoo” he warns in a deep tone.

“Jung Daehyun.” She challenges.

Daehyun turns towards Junhong for support only to have Junhong shrug in response. “I only care about what Soorah does.” He turns towards you with loving eyes before returning to his food. You can’t help the small smile gracing your lips as you noticed Junhongs tender, adoring gaze he shared with you. Even if it was just for about three seconds, just the sight of it made your heart mush and your legs jello. You stare down at your food, hoping your caramel bob will cover your blushing face. On

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter