Hirin12

크리스마스 키스 Christmas Kiss Scenario Shop (NOW CLOSED! Catching up with requests)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 2PM's Taecyeon

   

When Taecyeon asks Heeyeon out on a date.

For: Hirin12

A/N: Dear Hirin12, :

 I hope you like it! It’s cheesy, sweet and probably not what you were expecting. That’s why I wrote it like this, still I hope you enjoy it. If you do remember to upvote the shop and so sorry for my long delay. P.s. this is how I asked my best friend to marry me for a school project *laughs* only it was with his favorite kind of pizzas.

Got7: Girl Magnetic 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3W2cEO8l20

(If you want to hear the song just click on the link) 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

                            “Park Heeyeon?” asked a thick, velvety voice, pulling you out of your trance. You look up and away from your book only too meet with a pair of dark, slightly amused brown eyes. Standing right in front of you is none other than one of the cutest bachelors in your school’s history. Lee Junho.

 “Junho Sumbae, can I help you with something?” you kindly as ask as you bookmark the page you are in before closing the book. Giving him your undivided attention, not wanting to be disrespectful to your superior. He chuckles to himself as he softly rubs the back of his nape in an awkward manner. “Actually, yes. You see, I was told to give you this-” Junho pulls out his right pocketed hand, revealing a small folded piece of paper. He extends his hand towards you, a soft smile gracing his lips as a spark of amusement twinkles in his eyes. You glance at him for a second before snapping your gaze towards the paper he is so kindly holding out towards you.  Your brows knit together slightly as you tilt your head to the side, confused as to why he is offering you a piece of paper out of nowhere. You calmly grab your book from the floor before gracefully pushing yourself up to a stand. Your eyes flutter upward to study his calm, slightly over joyed expression before your fingers grip onto the end of the paper.

Once Junho feels your grip on the paper he pulls his hand away before stuffing it back inside his jean pockets. “Don’t be afraid to do what the paper says.” He advices as he watches your curious gaze on the small, mysterious paper. “If not you might actually regret it.”

You nod your head as you keep your eyes trained on the paper inside your hand. “Okay. But what does that have to do with—” You trail off only to meet with a silent respond, causing you to snap your head upward, as you to watch Junho strolls away confidently. Disappearing around the corner within seconds.

“Wow, he is fast.” You mutter to yourself before snapping your gaze downward towards the curious looking note. With nothing better to do, you decide to unfold the small piece of paper, revealing a well hand written set of directions.

Curious to find out more? Go to the school library.

A small, intrigued smile spreads on your lips as you fold the piece of paper back to its place, right before sashaying into the building towards the library. As you’re walking down the empty hallway, out of the corner of your eye, you spot a medium size, pink arrow sticking onto the wall. Another one following a few steps later, and so on as if they were leading you towards your destination. As you make your way towards the library you can’t help but gaze at the arrows. How every one of them is filled with different kinds of messages. Some say cheesy, yet adorably cute stuff like, “I know I’m being cheesy, but it’s true, I’ve never met someone quite like you.” Others say sweet, flirty comments like “Are you a camera? Because every time I look at you I smile ;)” then others are more on the funny, joking side like “Holy moly, me oh my, you’re the apple of my eyes.”

But out of all of them one in specific catches your attention the most, so much you have to re-read it out loud to yourself, to be able to process it.

 “Wouldn’t it be the perfect crime….” You softly read, before walking up to the next arrow which finishes of the quote. “if I stole your heart, just as you’ve stolen mine?”  

Your mouth forms into a small “O” as you taken in the words. You can feel your mind jumble all the thoughts and questio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter