Aniyababo

크리스마스 키스 Christmas Kiss Scenario Shop (NOW CLOSED! Catching up with requests)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Exo M's Wu Yifan

   

 When Qian and Kris were partnered for the runway and everything was going as planned, until a crazed stalker climbs up the stage and makes a scene.

For: My favorite Unnie, Andy!

A/N: Dear Unnie, I had a bunch of fun writing this for you :3 You probably wanted it to be fun and cutesy but as i started writing it i couldn't help but to always end up turning it into a deep and realistic connection between them. 

I wanted the trama to be a little different than expected lol

 I really hope you like this scenario.

Thank you for always supporting me, for worrying for me and encouraging me! 

<3

Got7: Girl Magnetic 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3W2cEO8l20

(If you want to hear the song just click on the link) 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

 

“Is it really you or are my eyes betraying me?” Asked a deep, y chocolaty voice behind you.

You can’t help but to snap your gaze upward as they scan the mirror sitting in front of you, giving you the opportunity to spot the tall, blonde male standing behind you wearing one of Dongjun Kang’s brand new fall collections eccentric, midnight black suits. A known smirk was curling the ends of his lips upward as his hands were deep inside his pockets. His eyes bored into your back intensely as he calmly a waited for your response.  Your eyes softly gaze into the mirror taking in his sudden appearance; oh, how he had changed so much since last you had seen him. He was taller, leaner, and all in all even more handsome than before. Just at the mention of his name your heart would beat crazily. You hadn’t forgotten about all does past memories both of you share out in the runway as well as outside of it. Because he had made sure to, imprint them vividly into your heart and memory. How could you forget the person that inspired you to get where you were standing right at this very moment. How could you forget the person that made you push yourself to become who you are?

You certainly could never forget about him. That’s why you had rapidly accepted Dongjun Kang and Seunghee Lee personal invitation for you to open there new fall collaboration showcase on the catwalk. You knew very well that he’d be right where he was standing right now. Right behind you, gazing at you the way you’d been hoping he would. You let the make up artist finish applying you’re the eye shadow before standing up, giving him the opportunity to take in, every little aspect of you. You couldn’t help the smile that was desperately tugging on your lips as you noticed his lips part, before forming a small ‘O” as his eyes skimmed you up and down. Not believing what he what seeing.

“ Nice to see you again. Wu Yifan.”

The tall male snapped is gaze upward as he heard your sweet, yet confident melodious voice. He hadn’t heard it in quit a while, and being honest he missed it. He missed being able to see you every day at the agency, he missed does beautiful times where you’d hide in the supply closet just to eat the forbidden, diet breaking chocolate ice cream together. You’d wait till a couple of minutes passed before running back to the studio hand in hand after your tummie where satisfied. He missed the old Sy Qian. The tall, cute, insecure girl who looked up to him; who always smiled in happiness, with twinkling eyes every time she spot him around. He missed being able to protect and take care of little Qian. Now things were different. You had matured, you depended of nobody and you were at the top of the social ladder, high in demand. Every agency, company, designer and magazine wanted you to represent the brand.

            Ever since he had left to work in Milan you had made it your mission to become more successful than him and now you where the highest paid, most beautiful Chinese model in Chinese history, or at least in his eyes. You had blossomed into a stunning beauty, and you had made sure to make him regret leaving you behind. You had proved him wrong, and as much as he hated to acknowledge it he had made a mistake.

“I didn’t know you’d be modeling here today.” He curiously stated, even thought it was just a lie. He knew you’d be opening the show, that’s why he had made his manager contact the designer who gladly gave him a spot on his runway. Kris had never truly left you. His heart had remained inside your hands while the rest of his body left to Milan. That’s why he made sure to keep a tap on you; he didn’t want to fully let go of you. And even if it seemed stalker-ish he felt that was the only way to be close to you at the moment.

“Really?” you sarcastically asked while folding your arms over your chest as a mischievous gleam twinkled in your chocolate brown orbs.  “I thought my manager had told me yours had called to ask if you could be my runway partner.”

Just as your words slip out of your mouth and into his ears he couldn’t help the small, embarrassed blush creep up to his cheeks. He felt his façade start to slowly melt away, and he couldn’t let that happen not in front of you. Certainly not because the way you where acting towards him. He knew he had hurt you, by leaving with out saying goodbye. He knew that what both of you shared was special but by that time his job was his number one priority, now having the opportunity to see it from a different

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter