Samasbananas

크리스마스 키스 Christmas Kiss Scenario Shop (NOW CLOSED! Catching up with requests)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Got7's Jinyoung (Jr.) 

   

When Lacey is leaving to go back home to Canada during winter break and Jr not wanting to let her go

For: samasbananas

A/N: Dear Samasbananas, you have no idea how long it took me to write this chapter. Such a simple scenario yet so many ways to approach it. I seriously had no idea how you wanted it to end or how you expected it to be. I really hope you liked it love. 

BTS: Love is not over

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfVO2WtaqNs

I think that song matches how Jr felt about letting Lacey go. 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

 

“Lacey”

Your boyfriend of one year, Jinyoung calls you as he approaches the table. You had been waiting for him at your favorite smoothie place, where both of you had agreed to meet before heading to see a movie. “Oh, Oppa!” you brightly smile as your eyes land on him. Of course he looked as handsome as always, wearing a white button up t-shirt with his signature dark jeans and white addidas. “Hey baby” he greets as he bends down to plant a tender, loving kiss on your lips. Which never failed to make you blush. “Ready to head to the movies?” he asks as he stands next to your table. You nod your head enthusiastically before getting up from your chair, grabbing your coconut smoothie as well as a banana and strawberry one you had bought for him. Every time both of you visited this little shop Jinyoung liked to try a new smoothie from the menu, but out of all of them his favorite flavored smoothie was strawberry and banana.

You hand him the cup, which caused a wide smile to his lips. “Is this what I think it is?” he teases as he looks at it with twinkling eyes.

“Yep. It’s your favorite!” you smile as you push the chair back in where it belongs.

“Thanks baby.” With a big smile plastered on his lips, Jinyoung proceeds to take a sip of what he liked to call ‘little piece of heaven’, before a pleased sigh escapes his lips, causing you to chuckle. He extends his free hands towards you, for you to grab which you gladly did before both of you head out of the little shop, swinging hands.

“So how was your day today?” you asked him as both of you make your way on foot towards the movie theater, which was just a block away. “It been great because I’ve been looking forward to seeing you.” He glances at you as an adorable smile invades his already beautiful lips. “I’ve missed you baby.”

 “Aigo Oppa, you’re so cheesy.”

“You know you love it.”

“I do” you admit as you get on your tippy toes and kiss his cheek. “I love you Oppa.”

“I love you to, baby.”

You smile up as him as you swing your intertwined hands higher. “So I was thinking, that maybe we should go on a date this Saturday? Something romantic! It’s going to be our second Christmas Eve together and I want to do something special.” He voices, causing your heart to drop. In two days you’d be leaving to go visit your family in Canada and you hadn’t found the right time to tell Jinyoung about it. He had been so cheerful and so exited to spend another Christmas Eve with you that you’d just felt like a horrible person if you crushed his happiness by telling him you’d be staying with your family miles away.

“About that…Oppa, we won’t be able to spend Christmas together this year.”

“Oh we could have a picnic under the stars and wait-” he halts to a stop before turning around to stare at you. “Wait, what do you mean we won’t be able to?”

“I’m going to go visit my family in Canada this Christmas.” You mumble softly, hoping he hadn’t heard you.

“What?” he asks in disbelief as he lets go of your hand.  “ Wait!” he shakes hi head trying to clear his thoughts. “When are you leaving?!”

“I’m leaving tomorrow afternoon…” you whisper as you hang your head low in shame.

“For how long?” he demands.

“two weeks…”

“Lacey!”

“I’m so sorry! I swear I was going to tell you-“

“When where you going to tell me this?” he asks angered by your audacity to hide the news for him for so long. “Oppa. I was going to tell you soon-” you reach out to grab his hand, but he juts pulls away from your grasp.

“oh, yeah? When?” he asked snarled. “When you were already on the plain towards Canada and I was just sitting here waiting for you?” he asked sarcastically, before scoffing.

“I can’t believe this Lacey.”

“Jr.. it’s not like that-” you exasp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter