Pudding_

크리스마스 키스 Christmas Kiss Scenario Shop (NOW CLOSED! Catching up with requests)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seventeen's S. Coups  

   

When S.Coups accidentally hits His crush Ahri with a basketball.

For: Pudding_

A/N: Dear Pudding_, this was by far the funest scenario i've done up until now :) I really hope you like it! 

Thank you so much for requesting!! and please feel free to request again! 

Also i'll be finishing your other requests soon. 

Seventeen : Mansae

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9M7k9ZV67c0

(If you want to hear the song just click on the link) 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

 

“Hyung…?” All the guys in S.coups team stare at him wide eyed as they witness his crazy call to throw the ball towards the hoop standing from half the court. Clearly missing the shot, causing all the guys to groan as they notice his failed attempt.

“Is he crazy!?”

“What’s wrong with him?”

“Aish, we are losing because of him!”

“This is so embarrassing!”

“I will never hear the end of this…” Dino sight as he shyly sneaked a peak at his girlfriend who was laughing at them along with the rest of her team before she blew a cocky kiss at him. Trying to annoy him a little more. “Aish! S.coups hyung!” Dino growled I frustrating as he ruffled his hair.

His team crabbily whined and grunted in annoyance as their opponents laughed and pointed at them.

“Time out” Jun called towards Mihi who just rolled her eyes in irritation.

“Yah! S.Coups what are you starring at?” Jun snapped in irritation as he marched towards the dazed S.coups who was staring intently at something.

 Jun scouted the area, trying to spot what was the source of S.Coups distraction during the whole game, until they land on you. The school’s popular, sweet, senior class president and valedictorian. Song Ahri. Jun sights, before patting S.coups back in a comforting manner. “If you’re looking to impress her this certainly isn’t the way, that’s for sure.” S.coups snaps out of his daze before turning to stare back at Jun who was just smirking at him. “Is it that obvious?”

“Pretty much” answered Woozi as he pointed at him while laughing, right before a big frown grace his lips. “So get your head back in the game. It’s really embarrassing! Mihi Noona is whipping our butts and Dino isn’t to happy about that either.”

S.coups nods his head as determination runs through his veins. “Okay.”

“Okay then. Fighting!” Woozi chants before patting his back, heading towards his rightful spot. 

They had been standing outside, at the school’s basketball court, during P.E. class having a little game for fun. Before it turned into a full on competitive match between the team. Right now the teams were S.coups, Joshua, Woonwo, Woozi, Dino, Seungkwa and Jun himself against Vernon, The8, Mingyu, DK, Hoshi, Jeonghan and last but not least Dino’s girlfriend, the schools star female athlete and one of your best friends Jung Mihi. The game was 14-26, Mihi’s team winning, thanks to the fact that S.Coups had preoccupying his mind with the thought of impressing you instead of actually playing the game correctly. Which in all honesty was pissing off s, especially Jun and Dino. Out of all the boys in their team they wanted to win the most. Jun was a very competitive person and hated to lose while Dino just wanted to prove to his girlfriend that he indeed was just as great at the game as she was.

S.coups would have played better if it weren’t for the fact that you where just a few feet away from him. Just at the sight of you happily cheering for Mihi made his heart sweet up, while his hands turned clammy and sweaty. He could sometimes feel your stare on him and that just only added pressure on him, of course he wanted to do the best he could in front of you, yet every time you where around he couldn’t help but to be a little clumsy.

You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter