LuTaeChan

크리스마스 키스 Christmas Kiss Scenario Shop (NOW CLOSED! Catching up with requests)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Exo's Sehun 

   

When Sehun had to bring his little brother to the date because their parents were not home.

For: LuTaeChan

A/N: Hi sweetie. Here is your chapter :) I hope you like it! I tried to make it playful and cute :) 

Thank you for requesting!! Please request again! 

B1A4: Amazing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcDDZzgWptI

 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

 

“Soojin Noona. I want to go there!!!” Sehun’s little brother Minjae enthusiastically shrieks as he jumps in his spot before pulling you towards the carousel. "Okay~" you say in a sing-song voice which Minjae loves. "But that's the last ride, okay?" You asks. He looks up at you with round, twinkling eyes as a joyous smile invades his lips. "Neh, noona." He nods his head. 

"Noona, sing again." He cutely asks, while singling his your intertwined hands. 

"Should I?" You asks you pretend to ponder on his request. "Noona , please~" he cutely pleads. 

"I don't know~" 

Minjae stares at you cutely as he silently studied you before proceeding to use his secret weapon. "Noona~" he sweetly peeps before closing both his hands into tiny little fists. Right before placing them next to his cheek. "Bbuing~ bbuing~~" he adorably chants causing you to grin brightly at his cuteness.

"Omo, your so cute Minjae-ah" you adoringly fuss over him as you lightly ping his cheek, while he batts his long eye lashes in a charming manner. Loving all the attention you're  giving him. 

"Yah, Oh Minjae! Stop trying to steal my girl." Sehun's deep voice cuts through the air as he points his index finger at poor little Minjae. " and don't do aegyo! Only I can. Ara?" He orders as a big frown sets in. He is jealous of the fact that a five year old is stealing all your attention for himself. He 'tsks' in a disapproving manner as he ruffles his hair in frustration. 

Today was just supposed to be the two of you, yet Sehun’s mother had to rush to the hospital to cover a friends shift. Leaving nobody to take care of little,  five-year-old Minjae. When Sehun had called you earlier to ask you if it were okay with him bringing Minjae along you couldn't help the smile forming on your lips. You love Minjae to death; he is just adorable, funny, and smart. Not to mention his is just a little ball of cuteness over load, his aegyo will melt anyone’s heart like ice cream on a very hot, sunny day. At first Sehun hadn't mined babysitting Minjae and bringing him along to you guys date, since you guys had planned to visit Lotte World anyways. It's not like you had to change the plan, thought now he was regretting bringing Minjae along. He knows how much you love little kids, after all you where studying to be a pre-school teacher. Kids are your passion, and Minjae is just your favorite one. He should have know you'd spend the entire day fussing over Minjae instead of him. He hated sharing you with anyone, specially his little brother. He wanted to have your attention all to himself all the time, but since both of you arrived to Lotte World four hours ago your eyes had only been on Minjae. 

You elbow Sehun right in the ribs, where you know it will hurt more before sending him a quick warning look. The look you had given his oh so many times before, the 'Stop-that' / 'don't-you-dare' look. 


Gees, at least she finally looked at me. He thought to himself as he rolled his eyes before crossing his arms over his chest. 

"Noona~ sing!!" Minjae urges you causing you to snap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter