AgiSarangNeo

크리스마스 키스 Christmas Kiss Scenario Shop (NOW CLOSED! Catching up with requests)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Got7's Youngjae 

  

When Youngjae (the used to be nerd in high school) bumps into his high school, ice princess Minah at their college cafe. After not seeing each other for two years.

For: AgiSarangNeo

A/N: Thank you so much for being the first one to request a scenario on my shop. I hope you like it!! Thought i'm not sure if it's what you envisioned.

Girl's Day: Darling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIllhYd2DTg 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

 

       You lightly tap your fingertips against the wooden counter in an irritated manner as you blow out a raspberry in frustration. You’ve been wait for a about ten minutes now, for a small cup of to go Green Tea, here at the university campus coffee shop. You pull up the sleeve of your new, beige colored cardigan, as your eyes curiously gaze down at your wristwatch. Reading 11:45am, which meant you were already more than late to your study group meeting. It had to be the third time this week you’d arrive late to a study meeting and your friends where getting pretty ticked off by it.

“Excuse me?” you call out as you wave over one of the workers, who rapidly walked towards you. “Yes?” she softly asked, as she fixed her already, whip cream stained shirt. “Can I have my green tea? What’s taking so long?!” you snap, while pulling the hem of your cardigan sleeve down. Today was definitely your best day. Not only had you over slept and missed your first class you had missed placed your notebook and now you are once again late to meet your friends. And you definitely could not continue your day without your customary Green Tea, but by the looks of it you’d have to go without it today. From the other side of the counter the workers noticed your distress, which she preceded to bowed in an apologetic manner. “I’m sorry it’s taken so long. We are having problems with the machine. It will take a few more minutes, could you wait till then?”

Your gaze sharpens causing the worker to audibly gulp. “No. I will not waste another minute of my time waiting for you people. May I have a refund?” You ask coldly asks, which the already frightened worked nodded in response. She walked up to the cash register before pulling out the exact amount you had paid for your green tea.

“I’m sorry for the inconvenience. Please come again soon.” She bowed once again as she handed you the money, which you snatched out of her hand before rushing towards the door. They are so going to kill me. Aish, Seo Minah! You just had to over sleep today didn’t you?

You think to yourself as you reach the exit door. As your about to grab the door handle B1A4’s Super Sonic booms through the air, catching your attention. It took you about a minute to fish your phone out of your purse before you swiped your thumb over the screen to answer the call.

“Yah, Seo Minah! Where heck are you?” asked your best friend Chorong.

“I’m on my way over.”

“Oh yeah, of course. You said that twelve minutes ago dummy! Where are you? We are coming over to you.” You roll your eyes at your best friend as you push the door open. “There is no need for that. I’m really on my way this time.”

“No! Just stay where you are. We are coming to get you.”

“Choro-” just as your about to whine your words are out of you as well as your breath, thanks to the fact that you literally ran into someone’s wide, sturdy chest. Which caused you to stumble back from the impact as well, but luckily a hand caught your wrist just in time.  Right before you could embarrass yourself even more.

“Your just as clumsy as yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter