Dungdungie Did A Great Job... ♥

Super Junior And The Cat (Hiatus)

OPPAAAA...!!! OPEN YOUR EYES....!!!!! OPPPAAAAA...!!!!!!!!  

i try my best to wake oppa, i even scratched his hand, bit him, but he never wake up. His eyes closed...... DEEPLY....

OPPAAA....!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I take a looked at his phone, connected...!

"yeoboseyo....??? Teukie hyung?? teukie hyung?? are you there?? Hyung....!!!!" it was kyuhyun oppa's voice....!!

Rrreowwuuuuu....!!!!! I screamed at the phone... Oppa...!!! can you hear me...?!!!! Eeteuk oppa is fainted.... Hurry up and come ack to hostel....please...!!! Can you hear me?!!!!

In order to make them hear me clearly, I jumped onto Eeteuk oppa's table and pushed his glass...

PRRANGGGGG!!!!!! the glass dropped to the floor and made a loud crashed on the floor.

"Heechul hyung...!!! Something's happen to Teukie hyung..!!! Dungdungie is calling for help.... Listen...." kyuhyun passed his phone to his hyung.

Rrreowwwwuuuuuuuu !!!!! Meeeeooowwwuuuuuuuuuu !!!!!!!!!!

"Come on...!! LET'S GO...!! SOMETHING BAD MIGHT HAPPEN AT HOME...!!! " heechul threw back the phone to Kyuhyun and rushed out of the studio.

On the other hand.....

I kept pushing and yelling at Eeteuk oppa... try to wake him up.

Oppa..... hang on please...... Heechul oppa and the other oppas are on their way back.......!!!!

BANGGGG !!!!!! The door of hostel opened. I hurrily ran to the doorstep and got oppa...



Heechul oppa !!!! You're back...!!!!! Hurry.... Eeteuk oppa is seriously ILL.... I bit oppa's jeans, pulled him into Eeteuk oppa's room.

'' Eeteuk-ah...!!!!!! ''

"Teuk teukie-hyung......!!!!!!!!! "

"Teukie hyung....!!!"

"Hyung...!!!!!!!!!! "

All the oppas calling out oppa's name... Without spending more time, Heechul oppa have Eeteuk oppa on his shoulder, brought him to their car and send him to the hospital.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Few hours later...

"urgh...... Where am I....????" Eeteuk oppa finally got back his conscious.

"HYUNG....!!! You are awaken...!!!! Daihaeng-ida~" Siwon oppa and Sungmin oppa leave out a sigh and felt relieved..

"Neh.... I'm fine now... I feel better now..." Eeteuk oppa still weak even though he is awaken.

"Aaahh.... kwaenchana.... Is good that you are okay now... Look...!!! " Heechul oppa turned to Kangin oppa and snatched the bag from his hand.

He ped the bag.....

AND....

I was in the bag...!!!!! x3

Meowwuuu...!!! Oppaaaa....!!!!! ♥♥♥ I'm glad that you're fine.....

I struggle out from the bag and jumped onto oppa's bed, and crawled onto his chest, rubbing and his face.

"Ah heung heung.... Keuman Dungdung-ah.... Thanks for saving my life...." Eeteuk oppa put his hand on my head, rubbing.

Purrr......Aniyo oppa.... =w=

"Hahaha....Indeed...Dungdungie did a great JOB~" Sungmin oppa praised me while tapping my back.

"NEH...!!! Dungdungie..... Jjang~!!!" Shingdong oppa praise me too......

"YES~~ Dungdungie..... JJANGGG ♥♥♥ " Ryeowook oppa, Siwon oppa, Sungmin oppa even Kyuhyun oppa and Kangin oppa praise me and gave me a hug....

purrrr......Oppa.... Is my responsible to take care all the oppas.....

So, please take care of yourself...

I'm totally exhausted..... Ngggeeeekkkkk...... Kyyaahhhhhhhh..... (Yawnnn......)

Yeorobeun..... Annyeonghi jumuseyo....

Time for me to take some rest....

Annyeong......


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phew....
Finally, Eeteuk oppa got back his conscious... TvT

Dungdungie become more human nature since she stay with oppas for long time... :3

Comments are welcomed...

Annyeong.........

>-l-l-l-''>