Meeting SHINee Oppas (Part 2) ♥

Super Junior And The Cat (Hiatus)

"Hmm hmm.... Dungdung-ah, this is Taemin oppa... You're goint to stay here from tonight until we come back." Heechul oppa having me in his arm and walked into the hostel.

"Oh...!! Hyung...anyyeong haseyo..." Another oppa stood up and greet oppas.

"Annyeong-ah Onew, she is Dungdungie... Dungdung-ah.... This is Onew oppa..."

Meowuuu.... Oppa annyeong....

"Wuahhhh.... Koyangi-ahhh...... Kyopta~" Another blonde hair oppa walked towards me.

"Heechul hyung annyeong.... Hyung annyeong...!!! "

"Annyeong Junghyun-ah.... Ah, you dye your hair again??" Kangin oppa asked him.

Oh..... so this is Junghyun oppa... Save into memory...

"Hyung... who's cat is this?? " Another two oppa walked out from the room, asking Heechul oppa.

"Is heechul hyung's cat. Dungdung-ie..." Taemin oppa answered them and picked me from Heechul oppa's arm.

"Ahh....ah....ah....ahhh...!!! She is the one that going to stay with us for a few days??" Leopard shirt oppa asked.

"Hyung, will she be alright to stay with us??" Another oppa asked.

"Yes, Key-ah ...make sure you be nice to her..."  Donghae oppa answered him while putting his arm around oppa's shoulder.

"Hahaha.... Minho yah....She always a good girl..." Sungmin oppa walked towards me and rubbed my chin.

Puurrr......... I murmured.

"Hyung, will her remember our name in short while??" Taemin oppa asked.

Meowwuuu......! I can...! Of course i can ! I already remembered all oppa's name.... =3

"Heung.... See.... Dungdungie answered your question." Hankyung oppa laughed at Taemin oppa.

"JINJJA YOO???! O.O " SHINee oppas were so surprise and they decided to carry out an experiment.

All of them sat in a round. Eunhyuk oppa hold me in his arm, sat between all the oppas too.

"Okay, game START...! Dungdung-ah.... Come here..." Eeteuk oppa called me.

Eunhyuk oppa put me down, i walked towards Eeteuk oppa, looked at him...

Oppa.....?? Waeyo....???

"Dungdungie-ah.... Oppa will called out other oppa's name, you have to walk to them when i called out their names... Arasseo??" Eeteuk oppa tapped my head, explaining to me...

Puurrr..... neh.... arasseo....

"Donghae oppa...."

I walked towards Donghae oppa and oppa gave me a hug...

"Kyuhyun oppa...."

I turned to another side, looked into his eyes and purr at him.

Oppa then gave me a big warm smile...

"Now, goes to Taemin oppa..." Eeteuk oppa said to me.

Taemin oppa.... I looked around.... oppa wasn't here.... I scanned again. Ah...!! Oppa was in the kitchen, i saw his head, peeking me.

I ran to the kitchen and bite at his jeans, pulled him out of the  kitchen....

"Wuahhhh!!!!! She got it correct..." Other oppas applaused.

"hmm hmm.... Dungdungie-ah, where is Onew oppa..." Taemin oppa tapped my back and asking me.

Onew oppa.....?? He was hiding behind Shindong oppa....!!

I ran quickly towards him and gave him a bite too.

"Woooahhhh~!!!! Dungdungie, you scare me...." Onew oppa shocked when i bit him.

"Dungdung-ah, come here...." Yesung oppa called me with something on his palm and said "Dungdung-ah.... give this to Minho oppa..."

Is a toy mouse... Is my favorite toy !!! Why should i give to Minho oppa..... TT

Without any words, I took the toy from oppa's palm and goes to my target.

Minho oppa....?? Uhh?? Minho oppa??? Where are you...??? I was looking around and searching Minho oppa...

He wasn't in the kitchen...

"PPPhhussshhhhhh" I heard water flushed in the toilet...

I sneeked to the direction which the water flushed sound came from... AND...

"DDakkk...." The door opened... Is MINHO oppa ~!!!!!

I stood using my hind leg and put my front leg on oppa leg...

Oppa....Yesung oppa asked me to give you this...

"Dungdungie...?? Wae?? Toy?? Wae??? " Minho oppa couldnt understand the situation.

"I asked her to give it to you....Now you can see.... She remembered your name~!" Yesung oppa said happily to Minho oppa.

"Owh.... Dungdungie you are so smarrtttt....." Minho oppa picked me up, held me in his arm and he gave me a kiss on my head.

NNyyyeeowwwuuuuuu~~ ♥♥


" Haha.... Key-ah, you still need her to prove?? " Donghae oppa looked at Key oppa..

"Aniyo... she already proved that..... (^___^) " Key oppa smile while shooking his head.

Oppas have a great time chatting with SHINee oppas and now, oppas are going to leave.

"Well, is already 10pm now, we have to go back to hostel... Please take care of Dungdungie...." Heechul oppa told Onew oppa.

"Neh.... Sure hyung, We will take care of her nicely." Onew oppa replied confidently, while other oppas nodded in agree.

"Dungdung-ah.... We are leaving... Make sure you don't cause trouble to SHINee oppas... Arasseo...??" Heechul oppa kept repeating this sentence since we were having our dinner just now...

Mmmrrrrreeeowwuuuuu~!!! ARASSEOOO.....!! I gave oppa a weary replied.

"Dungdungie-ah, remember to miss oppa... Oppa miss you... ♥ " Eunhyuk oppa, Siwon oppa and Hankyung oppa gave me a kiss on my head.

Neh.... oppa.... Dungdung will miss you.... ♥ I Oppa's nose tips and burried my head in their chest...

"YAH....Dungdungie.... Don't miss my laptop so much.....!!" Kyuhyun oppa gave me an evil smirk...  >:)

Kyuhyun oppa always the evil maknae oppa..... =(>___<)=

"Dungdung-ah....Remember to miss me and your turtle oppa at hostel too....Absolutely they will miss you so much.... " Yesung oppa said to me...

No thanks.... I hate turtles... They are boring. They never play to me except winking their eyes to me... ==

I turned away and I was shocked when I saw Ryeowook oppa and Donghae oppa rubbing their eyes...

Oppa cried...!!!!

Oppa..... uljima.... Dungdung will miss you...

I walked towards Ryeowook oppa and Donghae oppa... They hug me into their chest.... deeply....

"AISHHH...... JINJJA.........YAH~! We are just leaving for 3 days.... We will come back to her after 3 days...!!! Why are both of you crying...." Heechul oppa yelled at two of the crying oppas.

"Hahaha....They just hate to part with Dungdungie...." Eeteuk oppa grabbed Heechul oppa's arm and pulled him away.

"Okay, done.... Dungdung-ahh..... Annyeonggg..... " Oppas were standing outside the doorsteps and they are leaving..

Meooowuuuuu.............. Oppa....Annyeonghi kaseyo.... Have a Nice tripppp ~ ~ ~

 

 



Even though oppas just leave for 3 days, but, deep inside me..... I felt sour..... T.T
Oppa..... Hurry up finish your schedule and bring me home.....

 

 

 



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmm hmm..... Super Junior oppas left...
Dungdungie starts her 3 days 2 night life at SHINee oppas hostel.

More interesting stories coming up in the next chapter....


Please leave me comments....

GOMAWOOOOO~~~~


>-l-l-l-T> Dungdungie is SAD...