Having fun Playing on the BUSH...

Super Junior And The Cat (Hiatus)

Another great morning...

Heechul oppa was busy doing his things in his room...

I sneeked into oppa's room, jumped onto his bed...

Meow~

"Oh...?! Dungdungie... wae wae wae??? " Heechul oppa put down his things and turned to me...

Puuurrreowww.......

I want to play.... Oppa, play with me....

"mmm.... Oppa is busy.... Go and play with Yesung oppa.... go go go...." Heechul oppa picked me up and put me on the floor.

NNgggguuuuuu..... I walked out from oppa's room... walked out lazily...

Play with Yesung oppa?!!! ANIYO~!!! ANDWAE....!!!!!! Yesung oppa is a weirdo... He will only talk to his turtle.... I can imagine Yesung oppa will keep on talking to me if I enter his room...

No~!! NO~!!! ANDWAE....!!! I shook my head...

Ah...... There should ne one more person can play with me..... :3

I ran quickly to his room... LOCKED.... T.T

I scratched the door.... oppa.... oppa... open the door.... i want to play... I'm boring.... = w =

"Dddakk...." The door opened... Sungmin oppa ~!!!

"Oh.... Dungdungie....?? annyeong.... what makes you to come to Sungmin oppa....??" Oppa squatted down and picked me up and hold me in his arm.

Purrr...... I murmured. Oppa... I'm boring... Play with me..... wuuu.....

"Hmm.... you boring...?? Come on... Oppa play with you..." Sungmin oppa brought me into his room...

Oppa put me on his bed... then he laid on the bed. Looked into my eyes.

"Ummm... what you want to play...??" Oppa asked.

I rolled on the bed... oppa smiled at me... massage on my stomach...

Prrreeowwwuuu....... I like it.... hehehehe.... oppa.... meowwuuu....... ^w^

I rolled and then... leave a bite on oppa's finger.

"Ai.... you bite me..." oppa tapped my head lightly.

I released oppa's finger and crawl to oppa's back.

"Urrrrggghhhh...... it's tickling.... Dungdungie... Come down.... Nawa...!!!! Andwaeyo.....!!!!! " Sungmin oppa tried to catch me, I hurrily crawl up to oppa's head.

Uh...?? what is this....??? Bush....??? Black bush...?? I stretched out my paws... started to play with the bushes.

"Dungdungie...?? Yah.... come down here.... what are you doing....???? " Sungmin oppa woke up and sat on his bed. He looked into the mirror... I was sitting on oppas head. Concentrating in playing with the bushes on oppa's head.

mmm...??? Is this flea...??? I stretched out my claws.... PIAK...!!! Slapped it...!!

"AAAhhhh....!!!! >< Dungdungie.... Pain......Ouch....." Sungmin oppa cried and pulled me down from his head. Starring at me.... angrily....

Oopss..... oppa get mad..... >n<

"YAH YAH YAH.....!!! What are both of you doing....??!!!" Heechul oppa and Donghae oppa opened Sungmin oppa's door.

"She enjoyed playing with my hair... >< She sctaches me.....!!! T.T Look.... bleeding.... T^T" Sungmin oppa showed Heechul oppa and Donghae oppa his wound...

"Hmm..... Dungdungie-ah... Why are you soooooooo enjoy with Sungmin hyung's hair???" Donghae oppa laughed happily at me...

"Hahahahahaha~!!! Eu hahahahahahahaha~!!!!!!!!! Dungdungie-ah.... Why are you so cute..........!!!!!! >//////<" Heechul oppa grabbed me suddenly and embraced me tightly....

RRrrrrrrreeeeeeaaaaaaa...... I can't breathe....!!!!!!

I pushed Heechul oppa away and ......

crawled up to his head...

wuaahhh....oppa has looonggggg and spiky hair....

The fan blew on Heechul oppa's face and blew his hair...

His hair swayed..... Just like the coach grass in the bushes.....

KKKYYYAAAHHHHHHHH........... HIDE AND SEEK..........♥♥

I started to wave my paws, playing in the BUSHES..... and then..... I was too excited.... In a very HIGH spirit... I spread my claws..... and..... SCRATCH.....












" YAHHHHHHH YYYYAAAHHHHHHHHHHH AAARRGGHHHH ARGGHHHH...... AP PHAAAAAA.......!!!!!!!!!!!! " Heechul oppa screamed in pain....

"HAHAHAHAHA..... HYUNG..... Now is your turn.... You got the pain now....!!! Hehehehehehe....." Sungmin oppa watching while laughing.... without lending a helping hand...

Donghae oppa sneeked quietly.... but....

"Yah....! Donghae..... Don't you dare to get out of this room.... You are the next....!!!!!! " Heechul oppa grabbed me down and put me on Donghae oppa's head....

Meowwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeee....... Wheeeee...... Another bushes for me.....

Kyahhh~~!!!!

I'm Having fun in BUSHES today...!!!!!!

My next target will be Eunhyuk oppa.... ^////^

He has longer hair compare to Heechul oppa and Donghae oppa.....

NNyyyaaaaaaa........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong.... ^^

Dungdungie seems very enjoy with HAIRS.....
Haha.... cats always do.... :D

Okay, that's all for this chapter....

Plllleeeassseeeee Leave your comments.... x3

>-l-l-l^>