Meeting SHINee Oppas (Part 1) ♥

Super Junior And The Cat (Hiatus)

Already one month I've been here...

AND...

This is the first time, oppas will be leaving me for about 2, 3 days to Singapore and Malaysia for their award ceremony and a small concert.

In the afternoon...

Oppas were busy packing their luggage except Kyuhyun oppa... He was still busy playing computer games...

"Dungdung-ah.... come here...." Heechul oppa waved his hand, calling me...

Mmmmm??? Meowuu.... oppa... I'm here.... wae???  =(^_^)=

"Oppas will not be at home for 2, 3 days... So, we will send you to other oppa's house... Make sure you never cause them problem... arasseo??" Heechul said to me while touching my nose tip.

Neh.... arasseo...... =w=





.........


Keundae.... which oppa???  =(O.o)=??



Few hours later, oppas finished packing their luggage and then they decide to have their dinner at restaurant...

"Yah.... guys.... we finish packing our luggage, so... let's go for DINNER~!!!" Eeteuk oppa announced.

"SAMGYEOPSALLLLL~!!!!!!! I'm hungry.... LET 'S Go ~!!" Shindong oppa cheered happily.

"Samgyeop.....Uh...?? Chamsiman.... how about Dungdungie?? She hasn't eat her dinner too...." Donghae oppa realize something suddenly.

"Oh.... Matda~!! How about Dungdungie??? She cant go into the restaurant.... =O=" Eunhyuk oppa realize this too...

"What so worry about, Hankyung-ah, bring me that bag...." Heechul oppa pointed at the bag at the corner and he picked me up.

"Here..." Hankyung oppa brought the bag to Heechul oppa and put in front of him.

"Yeah.... man.... look at this.... Yo... man...!!!" Heechul oppa open the bag with his hand while another hand holding me and then, put me into the bag.

"HAAA...!! Ireohkke...! DONE.... Let's go..." Heechul oppa was so satisfied with his job.

At the same time,

I was in the bag...

looking around...

I walk a few steps to the front...

"DDokkk!!! " I bang on the bag...

I walk a few steps to the back...

"Ddokk...." my bang on the bag again.

OPPAAAA....!!!! The bag was so SMALL for meee....!!!!!

i cant move at all..... TT

But since oppa was so excited because he came out with an idea to bring me out.... So, he was screaming around, and cheering...

He can't hear me at all....

On the way to the restaurant, oppa brought me out of the bag and played with me, when we almost reached the restaurant, he tucked me back into the bag...

While having our dinner, I was so shocked with Shindong oppa's eating attitude...

Just like a hungry wolf... engulfing all the samgyeopsal in his mouth....

"YAH~! Shindong, don't be sooo hungry... Leave some for Dungdungie... >o<" Heechul oppa snatched the samgyeopsal from Shindong oppa's chopstick and gave it to me..

Mmmm....meowwwuuu..... Oppa gomawo.... It's tasty~ mashisooo~~

"Dungdung-ah.... mianeh.... Oppa is hungry.....Starving.... hahaha...." Shingdong oppa said to me...

Kwaenchana...oppa... i'm full...

I turned my face away, walked towards Hankyung oppa, sat beside him, cleaning my face...

"Oh... Dungdungie... wae?? Chi bao le ma?? (Are you full?? )" Oppa asked in Chinese.

Meowuu.... Neh~ I'm full.....

Hankyung is the one who speak chinese to me... I can understand some of it... But not all....^w^

"Heung heung heung.... Dungdung-ah.... your face...." Hankyung oppa looked at me, laughing while pointing at my face....

Uh...?? Wae??? Is there anything stick on my face...?? I rubbed my face with my paws...

AHHHH.....!!!! Samgyeopsal flakes on my face.... YUCKSSS...... >////<

"Haha.... there's some more sticking on your whiskers...! Come on.... ge ge help you..." Hankyung gege picked me up to his arm and wipe my face with a tissue paper~

Nyyuuu...... Oppa gomawo...... I rubbed my head on oppa's chest.... thanked him.

"Hmm hmm..... good girl..." Hankyung oppa tapped my head and put me back into the bag.

We were leaving to OPPA's house~

30 minutes later....

We reached in front of an apartment and now....


We are in front of OPPA's hostel... at their doorstep...

Heechul oppa pushed the door bell...


"DINGGG DONGGGGG"

Few seconds later....

the door opened....

"Annyeong haseyo hyung...!!!! Ah.... Is she Dungdung?? Dungdungie annyeong.....Uri SHINee-eyo ..... :D " Oppa smiled at me while cupping my head, rubbing.

"Oh...annyeong-ah Taeminie... Yes, she is Dungdungie~" Heechul oppa greet the oppa.









SHINee....?? The oppas that i'm going to live with them for 3 days?? @.@


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, SHINee oppas here ~ ~
How will Dungdungie do??
Will she okay??
Will she get friend to SHINee oppas??

Stay tuness~~~

>-l-l-l-Y>