JJ Project's Night Talk

We're A Sub-Unit Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Practice finally ended. It felt like hell trying to tolerate Kang freaking Seulgi.

Jaebum throws his pillow against the walls of his bedroom. He has never felt this way for a girl before - he has never dated after all.

"What the..." he mutters ruffling his hair, his fringe covering his eyes momentarily before he runs his hand through again.

"Ugh." He lies down on his bed with a loud thud, staring up at the ceiling. "Get a grip on yourself."

He tries to sleep. But then Kang Seulgi's heart-stopping eye-smile decided to make its entrance in his mind. "Dammit." He toss in bed in frustration, almost knocking his phone off the bed. He catches it in time. 

Should I call her?... No of course not!!

He gets up to charge his phone, placing it on his desk. He catches eye of the grey and blue folder on his desk marked 'Jaebum and Seulgi collaboration stuff'. It's his file for all things related to the collaboration. He now sits on his chair, drumming his fingers on the file. He remembers what the staff from the team that's in charge of the collaboration said. One of the criteria for the collaboration is that the dating ban of the idol has already been removed so as to let fans speculate and create excitement. As weird as it sounds, this is really how things work.

The staff did joke about really dating, technically it is okay to date... Wait what are you really thinking about dating her?... No of course not!! Im Jaebum you need to stop.

He gets up and brings the file with him. He needs to sort himself out and hopes that the file will somehow... help? Or at least keep his thoughts on track? Oh well. He leaves his room and is welcomed by darkness. Jackson, Yugyeom and BamBam are in Thailand for Running Man filming and the others seem to be asleep, except... Jinyoung? Jaebum notices that light is coming out from under the guy's door. He walks over and knocks. "Jingyoung?" He whispers, "Are you awake?" No reply. He starts to turn away when the door opens. "Jaebum? What are you doing here?"

Jaebum turns back and smiles. "Yo. Came back from practice about 2hours ago. You? Why are you still awake?" 

"Studying my script." Jinyoung replies and lets out a yawn.

The leader sees that he's tired. "Oh okay. Hey rest early alri - "

"What's that?" Jinyoung catches sight of the file and cuts him off.

"Er collaboration stuff."

"You look troubled. Are you okay?"

"Yeah."

"You wanna talk?"

Jaebum thinks for awhile. "I guess."

Jinyoung opens the door wider for him to come in. Jaebum walks in, seeing Jinyoung's messy desk, his script and random pieces of papers with highlighted words everywhere. "Jinyoung at hard work." Jaebum laughs. "Yeah gotta make use of the time where Jackson is away." 

"How is he as a roommate?" Jaebum chuckles.

"Oh wonderful indeed. Great to have him as my new roommate for this period of time." Jinyoung rolls his eyes and laughs, thinking of his dorky roommate. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter