Dangerous Couple

We're A Sub-Unit Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week passed. Their lyrics got approved and the song is in progress. Today they're in JYP, learning a new dance routine together.

"We're perfoming this at MAMA. It's really powerful I was told." Jaebum tells her as he shows Seulgi the video, "We'll do this dance routine and then showcase our own debut song." Seulgi nods and watches the video intently. It's the first time Jaebum is watching the video too. It's a choreography from 1Million Dance Studio, a really great dance studio with amazing choreographs who works with JYP a lot.

15 seconds into the video and the two are in serious work mode. They've recognise just how much chemistry is needed in this choreography. The dancers in the video begins dancing and the two got even more serious, watching the video silently that the aircon was the one making a lot of noise.

It's indeed a powerful choreography and with a lot of... skinships. (or "Dirty skinships" as Seulgi calls it when she returned back to the dorm at the end of the day. Jaebum just describes it as "intimidatingly ual", who knows what on earth that means.)

Body rolls, lip bites and being y are definitely a Seulgi and Jaebum forte. But body rolling against each other? Whatttt. Seulgi felt embarrassed. She's a hopeless romantic and the idea of dancing with a guy just appeals to her so much, it's... thrilling. But really, now she's just a little shy and awkward fluff ball. The two are supposed to attempt a bit of the dance moves before the two original choreographers (Mina Myoung and Eunho Kim) of that dance routine comes over to teach them. "I'm really excited to meet Mina Myoung~" Seulgi says as she bounces a little in the practice room, after getting up from her seat. They were both dressed in white top and black pants - something that was really unplanned and had shocked them just as much. Her white top is really loose, understandable since dancers don't want to be restricted by what they wear, but it really was distracting Jaebum. For some reason her white top made her look additionally hot, like smoking hot kinda hot. And also that teasing bra strap every now and then... okay enough said.

"Let's just try a little." Jaebum suggests and joins the girl in the middle of the practice room. The practice room they're in had a projector and the dance video was being enlarged on it for easy reference. Being skilled, trained and experienced dancers, they got the moves down pretty quickly, all the way untill the first "dirty skinship"  ("It was so suggestive!!" Seulgi whines to Wendy after practice that day).

"Let's just try again." Seulgi tries to shrug off the awkwardness and they started from the top again all the way down to that move (0:38 to 0:40 in the video) and they stop awkwardly. "Okay erm why not we learn the steps after this move so we can connect it easily?" Jaebum suggests and Seulgi nods. The two quickly learned the next few dance steps and went back to try the 'suggestive' dance move. "Okay let's go from the top." Jaebum says and the m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter