A Little MarkDy On The Side

We're A Sub-Unit Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi explains to Wendy everything heart-fluttering that happened with her 'Jaebum oppa' and how she's so confused over what this thing she is feeling is. She relates to Wendy the most among Red Velvet, because they're 94 liners and also usually make appearances together (and if not, are the 'unemployed members' of the group - which Wendy protests that it's such a horrid name and Seulgi would laugh and exclaim "but it's true!!) Wendy thinks for a moment and asks, "Are you still talking to him?" Seulgi looks at her phone and answers, "Not exactly... but he's online." "Okay, then pass me your phone." "W-why?" "You'll see."

 


you still here?

 

"Omona! Bluetick immediately! He didn't leave the chatscreen!" Seulgi exclaims and then taps her excitedly. "Yah yah yah, do you think he's waiting for me?" Seulgi asks with a foolish grin on her face. "You're so naive." Wendy remarks and frowns, while Seulgi hugs a cushion and sits back down.

 


yeah hey, whatsup (:

 

"Yeah hey whatsup, smiley face." Wendy says in a deep funny voice. Seulgi laughs and watches Wendy type away, befroe quickly adding, "You need to talk like me and oh! I use emoticons." Wendy nods and replies, without looking up from the screen, "Like as if I haven't been bombarded by your emoticons before." Seulgi laughs again and replies, "I love you." "I love me too." "Yah!"

 


eating ice cream \^o^/

 


like now? it's 10pm
nice emoticons by the way (:

 

"He likes emoticons." Wendy announces and Seulgi bounces up, exclaiming, "Really?!" Wendy nods and the main dancer giggles to herself. Naive.

 


yeah and thanks ^^
i send Wendy lots of those and she gets annoyed keke

 

"I just dissed myself for you." Wendy announces again and Seulgi leans over to read what she wrote and laughs.

 


haha it's okay it's cute (:

 

"Wendy! He appreciates emoticons!" Seulgi exclaims, giggling as she shakes Wendy. "Uwahh... Or he's being nice." Wendy says. "Yah, why are you like that? Last year you said our Sooyoungie and Sungjae-ssi shouldn't kiss because it's 'too fast', I think it's okay, it's cute though." Seulgi pouts. "You watch too many dramas, Seulgi-ssi. So naive~ Just how many crushes on those male lead actors have you had?" Wendy teases and Seulgi laughs. "But really, I'm gonna seriously get ice cream from the fridge." Seulgi gets up and Wendy quickly tells her to get add extra spoon for her too.

 


______________________

living up to my ice cream cake mv scene! >o<

 

"Yah Wendy Son Seungwan! Did you just sent a photo?!" Seulgi gasps in horror, after setting down the mini tub of ice cream on the table, watching the bluetick appear. "Yah keep quiet, Joy work-out like crazy in the gym today, Irene and Yeri had a lot of emceeing thing to do, shhhhhh!" Wendy snaps back and Seulgi continues in disbelief, "Okay but you could have asked me!! I'm your eonnie, Seungwan-ssi!!" "We're exactly eleven days apart, EONNIE." "But still!"

Jaebum opens the image and starts coughing out of surprise, struggling to compose himself. He was siting in the living room, unable to sleep, when Seulgi messaged him again, and now he's all affected by that one photo. "Are you actually choking on air?" Someone asks from behind and Jaebum turns. "Oh hyung, you're awake?" "Yeah came out to get some water. What you doing?" Jaebum quickly replies and tilts his phone away, "Oh er nothing." Mark caught a glimpse of a girl on his phone (the image) and goes "What's that?" Seconds later and Mark is holding on to Jaebum's phone, smirking and preparing to shoot him with questions. But then he decides to do something else instead. Smiling casually, Mark sits down beside and starts to type away. Jaebum would usually snatch it back or snap at him but he really doesn't know what to reply so he'll let the hyung take over.

 


______________________

we use to get ice cream endorsements,
but now we don't anymore, sad
i guess uniform endorsements ain't that bad xD

 

When the girls saw the photo, Wendy was all casual and typing away while Seulgi... Seulgi... she's like, "I'm never deleting that. That's gonna stick around." Wendy stops and faces her, saying, "He doesn't look that good in that photo." 
Seulgi: "He does!"
Wendy: "Getting defensive? That's a sign."
Seulgi: "Mark-ssi is bad at rapping."
Wendy: "No he's not."
Seulgi: "Getting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter