Chapter 7

❣ Amnesia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been a great day, you couldn’t deny that. Every single thing had been amazing and it seemed as if he had thought of anything. Every little detail was perfect and you were sure that you had never had a date which was just as amazing as this one, even though you couldn’t remember. Baekhyun had been a real gentleman, he had opened doors for you, had given you his jacket if you had been cold, had bought you a drink if you had been thirsty, had offered you to sit if your feet had been hurting. He was caring and you could see that he didn’t even have to try, he just did it for you. You could feel the love coming from every single time he touched you, every single time he looked at you. If you spoke to him he listened to your words carefully and he took them in as if his brain was a sponge. You felt flattered that he gave you so much of his time and attention, you felt so important and wanted, you had no idea how you had to describe it. 

 

 

But there was this annoying feeling in the back of your head, and for one reason or another you couldn’t push it away. It was there all day, trying to sneak in if you two were having a conversation or if he was telling you some stories about the two of you. It was weird to hear him talk about things you had done together while you couldn’t remember doing them, but it was nice to hear it. If you listened to everything you had done together and everything you had been through, it made you feel happy. And you could see it made him feel happy as well, being able to talk about you seemed to make him loosen up a little. You could see the sparkle inside of his eyes each time he thought about you, and it made you blush. You had no idea how you had been able to become such an important part of his life, but you knew you would break his heart if you would leave him. 

 

 

By now the two of you were sitting at a cozy restaurant, he had reserved it and he said that you had been here during one of your dates. You weren’t sure, but you thought that the setting seemed familiar, you had the feeling as if you had been here before. When you had told him that he had seemed so happy, and you had felt a painful sting travel through your chest. His hopes were still so high, and you were so scared that you’d have to slam them all apart and that you were going to crush them. You had no idea if you’d be able to handle that, if you would be able to hurt him so deeply. You had no idea what would be worse, telling him that you’d never remember him again, or leaving him. You were sure that he would get over you sooner or later, but if you’d stay with him then this would torture him forever. It was so unfair, why did this have to happen to you two, what had you done to deserve this? 

 

 

“What are you thinking of?” He asked, seeing that you were lost in your own thoughts. You were surprised to hear his voice so suddenly and you looked up from your drink and looked at his face. he still had that same smile on his face and his expression showed you that he felt at ease. “Nothing, just that you have done so much for me today, you shouldn’t have had to.” You said and his smile only widened as you said that. “Of course I had to, besides I didn’t mind. I like to do these kind of things for you.” He said and you could feel how your cheeks started to burn up. Then again, you felt another small headache popping up inside of your head, and you rubbed your temples in the hope to get rid of it. “Are you okay?” He asked and you nodded at him, realizing that you were worrying him with what you were doing. “Yeah, I’m just a little bit tired that’s all. And this annoying headache has been bothering me today, it won’t go away.” 

 

 

“Do you want to go home? We can always watch a movie or something?” He said and you knew that he was only trying his best to make you feel better, but you couldn’t help but feel horrible. This had been the best day you had had in ages, but you couldn’t do this anymore. Your mom was right, you wouldn’t be able to live with this for the rest of your life. You didn’t want to disappoint him, but you knew you would. You would break his heart, one way or another, and then you could better do it all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter