Chapter 1

❣ Amnesia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His feet were going faster than they could carry him, his hands were shaking and sweat was covering his forehead. His lungs were on fire and he had the feeling he couldn't breath, but he wasn't going to stop. Even if it was the last thing he'd ever do, he'd keep on running. It had been a regular day, busy and hectic like every single one. He had been practicing with the other members, their comeback was nearing and they all wanted to give the fans their best performance. He had supposed to be home late today and had supposed to find you asleep on the couch, stubbornly waiting for him to come home though he had already told you so many times that you shouldn't wait up for him and that the hardness of couch would give you neck problems one day. 

 

 

Like always you wouldn't have listened to him and you would have fallen asleep, the TV still playing one of your favorite dramas, which hadn't even been able to keep you awake. Then he would have had to make the decision if he'd carry you to bed or if he'd just crawl beside you. If he thought back about that right now, he realized that would all have been too easy. It was an every day routine of the two of you, and routines were meant to be broken. Sadly you could always decide when they would be changed and what would be the cause of that. He had been on a break after doing the same dance moves over 5 times when he had finally walked over to his back to check his phone, using the opportunity to do so as the manager had just left to order some food.

 

 

 As always his phone had been at the bottom of his bag, covered by all his stuff, the sound of it had been completely blocked for him over the past few hours. He still remembered the astonishment he had felt at the moment he had seen the 16 missed calls on his phone. He had had no idea what to expect at that moment but surely hadn't imagined them to cope from your mother. It wasn't like your mother hated him, but she surely didn't like him as well. She thought that her daughter deserved better than a guy who she had to share with million other people, a guy who'd never be there to hold her when she needed him, a guy who couldn't give her what she deserved, a normal life. He couldn't say that she was wrong, but he was too selfish to let you go and give you the chance what he couldn't offer you , he loved you too much. 

 

 

Without any hesitation he had called her back, not trying to think of what to expect while waiting for her to pick up her cell phone. Maybe she had just dialed the wrong number, without noticing? Maybe she wanted to convince him to break up with you? The answer though, was much more dramatic that he ever could have thought. After convincing you hysteric mother that he'd get over right away and felling his own heart skip a beat, he took his back and left. s were all confused but hadn't had the time to ask him what was wrong. Before they could he had been inside of a taxi, telling him to drive faster and that he'd pay for the bills. 

 

 

After giving the driver the first cash he could find in his wallet and telling hil that he could keep the change he had rushed out of the car and he had started running. It was a freezing cold night, but it seemed as if he didn't even notice the fresh air hitting his face, he had never felt so hot before. The doors were coming closer with each step he took, but it seemed as if everything was going too slow. The fear was rushing through his body, the fear to be too late, the fear that his world would fall apart as soon as he'd put a step inside of that building. His body was functioning better and faster than he had ever thought it could, the adrenaline pushing him over unknown boundaries. 

 

 

As soon as his weight pressed against the double doors they opened and the change in temperature made him feel dizzy. He was sure he looked like a crazy person, catching his breath while panicky looked around to see if he could find someone he recognized.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter