Chapter 7

My Brother Kim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sohyun POV

 

I can’t believe Jiyeon eonni will be like this. She always pushing her limit. Never want to cry. Always hiding her pain. Ergh!!! I hate this. I hate this situation. It make me useless. But I can’t do anything either. Jiyeon eonni always like that.

I looked at the clock and I just realized that’s now already noon. I just not wanting to go out from my room because I just can’t see my sister right now. But I can’t be like this forever. I need some distraction. What can I do then?

Ah right!! Maybe I just continue my paint. I stood up and change my cloths into something casual and then gathered my thing into my ransel and fix my hair. I walked to the door and before I open it someone already knocked my door.

“Sohyun-aa~~ It’s me Jiyeon.” I sighed and prepare myself firts. I opened the door and then my eyes meet her. And the first thing I realized was her puffy eyes. She’s been crying last night. I knew it.

“You want to go somewhere?” she asked. But I couldn’t open my mouth because I just can’t handle my sister pain anymore. This is too hurt for me to see Jiyeon eonni become like this.

“Sohyun-aa...” she hold my hand and then I suddenly back to reality again.

“Ah yes. I just ... I want to go to school. I need to continue my paint there.” I said, looking away from her eyes. But then she just smiled and removed her hand.

“Ah okay. But can you eat first? I know you don’t eat your breakfast this morning.” although she’s smiling right now but I really believe her heart is not. I can’t take this anymore.

“Emm sorry sist but I think I just wanna go straight to school. I can eat something in my way. Just call me if you need me or else.” and just then I walked away from her and trying so hard holding my tears.

Ergh!! I hate Oh Sehun.

&&*&&

I did eat something in my way. I bought bread and strawberry milk. I’m not that hungry actualy. Seeing my sister puffy eyes already made me full. I know that leaving her alone is not a wise choice but facing her stubborn is really not my thing.

I just leave her alone for now. I’ll talk to her again tonight.

When I arrived at my work place. I put my bag and get ready to paint again. But this stingy feeling kept haunting me. Jiyeon eonni sad face always clearly pictured in my head. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. One ..... huft....two.....huft.....and three.... huft. I took my palete and started to work.

One hour I passed it with colouring the half of my painting. I took steps behind and tried to look the whole of my work. It’s not that bad I thought. I put the palete and sat. I opened my mineral water and then wondering what’s the next step to finish my painting. But before I can continue my work I heard steps from behind. I turned around and then I smiled.

“What bring my magic to come here?” I asked and the latter just smiled and approached me.

“I just want to know what my genius painter is up to.” she said.

“Oh I thought Kim Yoojung-ssi just need someone to talk.”

“Naah.. I come here is because my home just too noisy. My brother’s friend will married this week and he just become an annoying to prepare that.” I just gave her smile and signaling her to sit beside her.

“But how come you know I’m here?”

“Asking your principal~” I just nodded and then stood up.

“I’ll continue my work but if you want to talk just say it okay. I’ll listen.”

“Okay. Don’t mind me Sohyun. Just seeing you work already satisfied me.” I chukled and continue my work.

&&*&&

 

It’s already 6pm and I decided to stop working and sat beside Yoojung. She smiled and give me a thumbs up. I chukled because she just too cute. Suddenly I remember something. I walked to my painting collection. I took one of them and brought that to Yoojung.

“What’s that?” she asked. I just smiled and turned the paint to her. She widened her eyes and slightly open .

“Wow!! Is this?”

“Yeah this is you.” I said.

“I know you’re indeed a genius painter. This is so .... emm soo real. Your painting just .. aish I can’t really describe it.”

“Yaa~~ you overpraising it Yoojung-ssi.”

“Ahahahha but it’s indeed very beautiful.”

“Thanks anyway. Emm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter