Chapter 3

My Brother Kim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Sohyun POV

“Sohyun-ssi this your ‘Magical Thing’ object. Kim Yoojung. Our goddes from Seoul Ballerina School.” said Mrs.Choi. I looked at the girl that standing infront of me with her ballerina outfit. She's indeed a goddes with that beautiful look, an outstanding figure, and milky white soft skin.

"Sohyun-ssi..." Mrs.Choi brought me back to reality and I immediately bowed to her.

"Anyeonghaseo Park Sohyun imnida." I could hear Mrs.Choi chuckled.

"No need to bow Sohyun-ssi. She's just at the same age like you." said Mrs.Choi.

"Ahh." I just nodded.

"Kim Yoojung imnida." the goddes finaly opened . But her face still not showing me a smile.

"Okay Yoojung-aa this chinguu just wanna doing her task and she wont bothering you at all. So just continue your practice." said Mrs.Choi and Yoojung just nodded and.... her face remain the same. Cold as ice in the north pole.

Then Mrs.Choi smiled at me and walked heading to the door. When Mrs.Choi closed the door suddenly an awkward feeling came through us. I gulped and then looked at her. She's still standing at same place.

"So what's with the task?" she suddenly asked.

"Hah?"

"What's your task?"

"Eoh. Ah emmm I've to paint something."

"Paint?"

"Yeah. I'm a freshman at Seoul's art school and my teacher gave me a task to paint something."

"Paint what?"

"Magical Thing"

"Magical thing? But emm I don't find any magical thing in here. What will you paint in here?" she said while wandering around the room. I smiled to her.

"You." She raised her eyebrow. "I saw your dance and when you moved you just like giving an avadakadavra spell to me." and for the first time she smiled and chuckled and then she couldn't hold her laugh. And that laugh just completed her goddes figure.

&&*&&

I'm done with my painting with Yoojung. I thought she'll act like a queen and snobby but no. When I told her about the avadakadavra thing to her the atmosphere became warm not cold like her face earlier although she's still not that much talk. But it's okay for me. I'm not talking much either.

Doing my task in here really helping me so much. Kim Yoojung's indeed my inspiration for my paint. I've to tell Mrs.Kim thank you for gave me advice to come here. I looked at my skecth and smiled. I can't wait to continue this at home ehehehe don't know why when it come for paint I must be get excited. But speaking of inspiration I just remembered a man from yesterday. Ahh that ajussi. Will I meet him again? Ahh molla~

I put my sketch back at my bag and walked heading to the loby. But then I stopped. I saw him. I saw that ajussi. I smiled suddenly and fasten my step. He was standing in front of a large of ballerina painting.

“Ahh hallo Mr. Love Shape Lips. We meet again.” I greeted him and then he turned around with that shocking face and a slightly jaw drop. I chukled.

“Do Kyungsoo. You can call me Do Kyungsoo.” he said. Ahh so that's his name.

"I'm Park Sohyun." he just nodded.

"Ajussi what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Emm... I just... Yaa don't call me ajussi. I'm not that old you know." I chuckled again. He just so funy to me. "Yaaa don't laugh and what are you doing here either? Are you one of this ballerina student?" he asked.

"Ani. I just doing my task in here."

"Task?"

"Yup."

"What task?"

"Painting."

"Painting?" I just nodded. "I'm Seoul's art school student ajussi." I said.

"Ahh... Yak. I said stop calling me ajussi." I chuckled again.

"Ajussi..."

"Yaaa!!"

"Kyungsoo-aa"

"Neo!! Talking banmal with me???"

"Ahahaha so what should I call you?"

"Oppa. Call me oppa." I smiled. Such a cutie. Okay then. As he wished, "So oppa. Kyungsoo oppa. Let me paint you."

"......"

&&*&&

Author POV

Two young and handsome man sat at the chair waiting for their princess. One man rested his head at the wall and the other just scrolling down the web at his phone. Suddenly the man with his phone frowned.

"What the......" said the man with phone. The other man opened his eyes and turned his head to the man beside him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter