Chapter 5

My Brother Kim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Autor POV

Jiyeon's Restaurant

"Anyeonghaseo~~ Welcome to Ji House. For how much people?" said Jackson when suddenly a couple came in to restaurant.

"For two." said the man.

"Okay. Let me guide you to your table." and then Jackson guide them to table near the window. When the couple take a sit, Jackson put the menu and give the a big wide smile.

"Just tell me when your order is ready :D " said Jackson. The lady chuckled a bit and the man just smile.

"I think we'll just order drink. Because actually I want to meet the chef." said the man. Jackson then frowned, "You mean, Jiyeon noona?" asked Jackson. The man just nodded and smiled.

"Gees Jiyeon noona have a lot people to meet today. Okay then I'll call her." said Jackson and then he rushed to kitchen. Not long, Jiyeon came out from the kitchen with Jackson.

"Jackson you should ask them first who they are before you call me nee~~ I mean that I'm busy okay?" said Jiyeon.

"I'm sorry Ji if I bother you." said the man. Hearing this voice made Jiyeon's eyes widened.

"Oh Gosh!!! Bogum-aaaaa~~~~ Yaaa !!! Why are you not telling me first that you want to come?" said Jiyeon while hugging the man. Jackson could just raised his eyebrow. "Another man from the past. Hmm I see." said Jackson suspiciously.

"Ahahahaha sorry but I just want to surprise you Ji."

"Yaa what do you mean to surprise me eoh? How are you? It's such a long time you know."

"I'm good but not so great if I have to compare with this chef. You are definitely make your own restaurant."

"Yaaa don't be like that!! This restaurant still new. But by the way, who is this beautiful lady?" Jiyeon pointed at the lady while smiling to her. The lady then stood up and walked towards them.

"Anyeonghaseo I'm Bae Joo Hyun. Nice to meet you." said the lady.

"Oh Anyeonghaseo. I'm Park Jiyeon. Nice to meet you too and really nice to having you in this small restaurant. You just make our restaurant be like fairytale because your beauty." said Jiyeon holding the lady's hand and that's made the lady blushing.

"Yaa Jiyeon don't make my lady become a tomato eoh." said the man.

"Ahahahaha nee nee. Okay but why are you here Bogum-aa? Ahh lets sit first. Jackson please bring us Americano, strawberry juice and ... ah sorry Joo Hyun-ssi what do you want to drink?"

"Emm Just like Bogum Oppa." said the lady.

"Pfft ... Bogum Oppa?? Okay I think I can handle that. Okay Jackson, Americano and two strawberry juice." Jackson just gave her a salute and then he left to the kitchen.

"Okay then Bogum Oppa. Tell me what is it?"

"Yaaa you can't call me like that!!" said the man and Jiyeon and the lady could just laugh.

"Okay then what is it Bogum-ssi?" asked Jiyeon again.

"I come here because I think the one that can help me is you Ji."

"Hah?" Jiyeon looked at her friend with confuse. "Why me?" asked Jiyeon.

"We wanted to run away..... and get married."

"WHAAAT??"

&&*&&

Afternoon at Sohyun's School.

Just like another day, Sohyun finished her art class. She usually packed her thing and then just go back to home or go to some quite place for find inspiration. But not today. She's not gonna just go back to home or find an inspiration because she has a date now. Yeah with her Mr Love Shape Lips.

I'll pick you at your school

She once again read his message. She slightly smiled and then walked outside her school. She tried to search her date but he no where to be found. But then.

"Are you looking for someone miss?" a deep husky voice came out from behind her. She turned around and smiled.

"Nee ajussi. I'm looking for my date. Do you see him? He's not that tall and his eyes are so big. His lips are cute because it's just like a Love shape." said Sohyun.

"Yaaa!!" the man just pouting and that's make Sohyun laugh.

"Gaja. Lets feed that pouty mouth." said Sohyun, dragged the man. The man then smiled and just follow Sohyun.

"Where will be we going Sohyun-ssi?"

"Just follow me okay? You said that you'll agree where ever except our restaurant."

"Nee nee. Just please don't go to any weird place okay." Sohyun didn't answer him and just chukled.

They walked into somewhere near Sohyun's school. It's not that far but the place is really quite. Not so many people there. And then they stopped at a white old building. The man raised his eyebrow and look cluesly. Sohyun just smiled and signaling him to come in with her. They entered the building.

The building is empty. There's just a large thing covered with white cloth, a sofa, a table with palete and some deifferent type of brush above it, a small stove and pot.. 'a stove?' asked the man in his mind.

"So where is this? And why you bring me here?" Asked the man. Sohyun just smiled and put her bag at the table.

"Come here DO oppa. Like I promise, I'll treat you a meal." said Sohyun.

"But there's no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter