Chapter 2

My Brother Kim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sohyun POV

It’s already three hours I spent my time with this-so obviously love each other but to shy nahh stupid to say-couple. My sister Park Jiyeon and her childhood friend Oh Sehun. Even time and place separate them appart for 7 years couldn’t hide their feeling. But of course their denial always come out from their mouth.

I checked the time again and gosh... they’re really into their memories. I looked at the glass and yes indeed this was my third glass of ice tea. I trued to gave my sister signal like ‘Ehem.. I kinda tired from my lesson sist.’ But nah it couldn’t make them escape from their world. I couldn’t join their conversation because what they’re talking is about their school, their friend, their memories place, etc etc. So instead of trying to say a word I just could smile a little, laugh a little and then continue with my ice tea.

But suddenly I turned my eyes to the park outside. I just remember that ajussi from there. The one who got my attention because... emm I don’t know. He just ... feel familiar to me. He kinda like...

“Yaaa Park Sohyun~” Suddenly Sehun oppa called me.

“Hah?”

“Why are you still this quite like before? Very different from this woman ahahaha” said Sehun oppa while pointing Jiyeon eonni.

“Ahahaha nee. Emm I just can’t understand what you guys talking about.” I forced my smile to them trying really hard not to look like pissed off.

“Yak maybe at socializing she’s different. But she’s indeed as genius as me. I’m genius at cooking and she’s genius at painting. Right Sohyun-aa?” said Jiyeon eonni hugging my shoulder. I just could smiled and chukled a little.

“Ya ya ya whatever Park Jiyeon. Ah about painting. I heard from Jiyeon you entering the Seoul Art School right?” asked Sehun oppa. I just nodded.

“Uwaa Jjang. Park Sohyun is jjang!! That art school is really prestigious.”

“Yes!! And she got that with her own skill. Even she got a scholarship from... emmm from ah I just realize that you got scholarship from this company right?” asked Jiyeon eonni. Emm really? I don’t know. My art teacher that always doing all of my administration.

“Oh ya? Emm what program?” asked Sehun oppa.

“Actualy I don’t know oppa. Emm I just told by my art teacher that I got scholarship and my job is just to study and exploring my skill. So yeah.. my teacher said that and I’m glad I don’t have to be bothered by that.”

“Ahh I see. Maybe I can check that tomorrow. Maybe I can get another great program for you.” said Sehun oppa.

“Ah no please. Don’t be like that oppa. You know. From back then you always helping me. And please for this I just wanna pursuing my dream without bothering anyone. Including my sister and of course you.” I tried to explain my reason because indeed I really didn’t wanna hanging to someone hand.

“Okay then. Hemmm you’re indeed growing up Sohyun-aa. But still. If you have some trouble or anything you want to ask. Just call me okay?” said Sehun oppa while giving me his smile. I just nodded and smiled.

“Uwaaa trying to be cool huh?” said Jiyeon eonni. “She have this amazing sister, Oh Sehun. She don’t need you!!” she continue hugging my shoulder again.

“Don’t act that almighty Park Jiyeon. You’re not that amazing huh. ehehehe” said Sehun oppa while messing her bangs.

“Yaak neo!! Don’t mess up with my hair”

“Ahahahaha okay okay. Don’t shout like that. You just like a dino if you do that.”

Yaa once again I just be that white wall who accompany this-denial yet being lovey dovey-couple. But now I just could chukle. I just realized that I miss this moment too. When we’re young. When I first met them. Not in the restaurant. Not in the park. But in that shelter.

&&*&&

I rested my head at my pillow. I looked at the ceilling that just like  a sky full of stars. Because my sister put that glowing in the dark star there. I smiled. Like the other days once again I say ‘Thank You’. Thank you God because you’re still giving me this happiness. Thank you for sending me one of your angel, my sister. My sister that accepting me without any asking, any condition, or any reason. She just accepted me with her beautiful smile that giving me hope to continue this life although the one who promise me that life is no where to be found.

Suddenly I felt wet at my cheek. I cried. Ergh!! So cry baby huh Park Sohyun. ‘Knock Knock Knock’

“Yaaa?”

“Can I come in?” It’s Jiyeon eonni. My angel.

“Sure” I wiped my tears and sat up. The door then opened and showing this kind of goddess.

“Eheheheh what are you doing?” she asked while giggling and smiling but emm I think she’s too over happy.

“So meeting that oppa can make you overjoy like this?” I asked and then just like I thought her face changed. Yes, I got you sist ;)

“Yaaa no.. It’s not like that you know.”

“Your denial is not working with me sist. Even from seven years ago. This littel girl already knowing your feeling for him” I smirked but she’s pouting .

“Is it really that obvious?” I nodded. Then she sighed.

“But why he can see that? Ergh such a not sensitive man.” then I sighed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter