Chapter 6

My Brother Kim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

Sohyun immediately looking for Jiyeon when she’s arrive at her sister restaurant. But her sister no where to be found. Jackson then approached her with confused eyes.

“Are you looking for your sister?”

“Yes!! Where is she?”

“She’s not telling you about her date?” Sohyun widened her eyes. ‘Oh No please don’t say. She’s going with Sehun’ she thought.

Looking Sohyun’s confused face made Jackson frowned.

“Oh she’s really not telling you then. Yeah I just assumed she’s on a date because she’s wearing dress, make up and really smell good. She’s never stop smiling. So it’s a date right?”

“Oh God. Did she tell you when she’ll be back?”

“No.” and then suddenly they heard someone coming from restaurant’s door. They fixed their eyes to someone stood up so soulesly but yet giving them wide smile. An absolutely wide fake smile. Even Jackson relized it. Something wrong happened.

Sohyun signaling Jackson to not asking her anything. Jackson just nodded.

“Ahh you also already home Sohyun-aa. Ehehehe” this is very heartbreaking for Sohyun to looked.

“Why are you looking at me like that Sohyun-aa?” asked Jiyeon. Still with her fake smile.

“You should change and get rest sist.” said Sohyun. Jiyeon smiled bitterly and sighed.

“Hmm I think so. Emm Jackson. Sorry, I guess we can open the restaurant tonight. Tell Youngji to put the inggridients and just go home after that okay? I’m not in the mood to cook now.” said Jiyeon.

“Ay Ay Captain. Don’t worry noona. Just get a rest and tomorrow will be fine.” said Jackson gave Jiyeon his big wide smile. Jiyeon just chukled and nodded.

“Emm okay I guess I’ll take a bath first.” Jiyeon walked leaving them. Sohyun just sighed seeing her sister like that. This is hard, she thought. Suddenly Jackson grabbed her shoulder.

“You know that your sister is really not okay. Even me can seeing that.” said Jackson but now with the concern face.

“I’ll try to talk to her tonight.” said Sohyun and Jackson just nodded.

“Okay. See you tomorrow Sohyun-aa.” Jackson walked to the kitchen and Sohyun sighed again. She then headed to her room.

 

After a while Sohyun decided to go to her sister room. Is it the right time? She asked. But if not now then Jiyeon will never tell her what is it about. Although Sohyun already knew what it is about.

Sohyun knocked twice, “Come in.” said Jiyeon and Sohyun opened the door. She entered the room and found Jiyeon sat at her table while writing em..maybe recipee for her restaurant, she guess. Sohyun then walked approaching Jiyeon slowly. Jiyeon tilted her head and smiled.

“What is it Sohyun? Are you hungry?” said Jiyeon still smiling but it makes Sohyun uncomfortable. This smile is different.

“No I just want to talk to you.”

“What do you want to talk then?”

Sohyun hesitate a bit first, “Emmm sist. Are you okay?” she asked. Jiyeon got startled a bit but then she smiled.

“Emm Yes. Why you ask that?” And Sohyun sighed. This is it. Her sister never ever want to show if she’s not okay. Ever since before Jiyeon always hide her feeling even with Sohyun. She always stupidly smilling and say she’s okay. Sohyun always hate that.

“Eonni please. I know you’re not okay.” said Sohyun grabbing her sister shoulder. Jiyeon sighed  a little and then smiled again.

“I’m okay Sohyun just ... a little bit tired maybe.” said Jiyeon and then she continue her writing. Sohyun pulled a chair to near Jiyeon and sat.

“Please stop this eonni. I’m your sister, even Jackson oppa know you’re definately not okay.” Jiyeon stopped her writing suddenly. She took a deep breath.

“Do you remember Sohyun, when I got hurt because falling from tree when I want to get you an apple? You cried, but I didn’t. Do you remember Sohyun, when the first time I learned to cook and accidentally poured a hot water to my feet? You cried but I didn’t. Do you remember Sohyun, when I failed in the first time to enter the cooking school because we didn’t have enough money? You cried, but I didn’t.” Jiyeon smiled but Sohyun know her heart didn’t. Sohyun slowly hugged her sister.

“I remember all of that memories. I remember all of that include the pain that it made. It hurt. Hurt me so much. But I think I can handle that.” Jiyeon pushed Sohyun slowly and grabbed Sohyun arms and smiled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter