Chapter 4

My Brother Kim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

Jiyeon, Youngji, and Jackson stood in front of the door with a hanging wood name board that read as 'Park Sohyun'. They tried to stick their ear at the door so they can hear what's happening inside the room. Yeah they're evesdropping. But not just them that stood infront of the door. There was a handsome man, crossing his arms giggling a little looking at the three curious people.

"Yaak Oh Sehun. Don't laugh! Lower your voice." But instead doing what Jiyeon said Sehun just laughing even harder. And because of that the door suddenly opened. A girl came outside the room with piss off look. She shoot a dead glare eyes to her eonni.

"Eonni jebal... I just want to paint him okay. I'll let the door open but you have to promise me to not bother us." Said Sohyun

"Ahahahaha ne ne ne. We just accidentally walked here Sohyun-aa ahaha right? Never think to bother you at all ahahahah." Sohyun rolled her eyes and Sehun laughing even more.

"Whatever~"

"Ahahahaha"

"So?"

"So what?"

"Why are you guys still here?"

"Ah right. Come on Youngji, Jackson. We have to prepare for dinner time" and then Jiyeon walked away from the door heading to the first floor followed by Youngji, Jackson, and a handsome man that couldn't hold his laugh since before.

After they got at the first floor Jiyeon then walked to Sehun and hit his arm. "Ouch. Yaa weee~"

"You still ask? Aish."

"Yaa hyung you should not Laughing back then. We still want to spying uri Sohyun." Said Jackson.

"Ahahahaha sorry but you guys are indeed very funny ehehehe biyan Jiyeon-ii."

"Aish neo jongmal!!"

"But let her be Jiyeon. I'm curious too actually but she's already at the age that can falling in love with someone"

"I know but... ahhh she's still my cute little sister Sehuuuun. And... ah you know him right?"

"Yeah."

"He's kind and nice right? What's his age? Does he rich? Does his ideal type is Sohyun too? He's not a playboy right???" But instead answering Jiyeon questions Sehun laughing again.

"Yaaaak! Why are you laughing again eoh?" Sehun suddenly patted her head and that's made Jiyeon suddenly became a red freeze tomato.

"You're so cute when you get curious like this Jiyeonii." Jiyeon got very flustered heard that words and that made Youngji and Jackson frowned.

"Suspicious." They said.

Sehun smiled seeing his childhood friend's face became red like this.

"Yaaa don't touch my head!!" said Jiyeon and she took a step back.

"Ahahaha okay okay." said Sehun.

"So what do you want to talk?" asked Jiyeon while trying to act normal again.

"I think I'll tell you later Ji. Look like I already took long time away from my office" said Sehun.

"Emm okay. You should go back to your work then."

"Emm. So anyeong Jiyeonaa~"

"Anyeong Sehunaa~" Sehun then went out from the restaurant. Jiyeon couldn't hide her big wide smile and red face. She turned around and then find her two workers saw her suspiciously. Jiyeon frowned at them.

"Yaaak!! Why are you guys seeing me like that?" asked Jiyeon. Youngji then approach her eonni.

"Is that man your boyfriend?" asked Youngji.

"No Youngji. He's too friendly. Is he your first love?" asked Jackson. Jiyeon widened her eyes.

"AHA! My guess is right. Yaa Youngji you sure can not read the situation between them huuu~"

"ANIIII!!!!! He's just my childhood friend okay."

"But your face really tell us that he's more than that noona!!!"

"Yaaaaa!!! He just.... He just.... ahh molla. Go back to your work!!!" Jiyeon then walked fast to the kitchen still with her red face. 

Jackson could just smile seeing her noona become like that.

"Uwaa Wang Jackson. Is that true?"

"True what?"

"He's her first love?"

"Aish ckckckckck you are really know nothing about something like this."

"Yaaa!!"

"Neo really noisy. Just go back to your work. Shoo~ Shoo~"

"Yaaa Wang Jackson!! How dare you shooing me!! Aish"

&&*&&

Park Sohyun's room

After her sister and others away from her room Sohyun then continue what she's doing before. She took her sketch book and pencil and sat in front of a handsome man that seeing her flatly. She begin to draw her sketch book without saying anything to her mod

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter