Chapter 1

My Brother Kim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sohyun POV

We run very fast braved the rain. Me and my brother, Kim Jongin, tried so hard to keep running although we hardly to breath but still my brother grabbed strong my wrist and keep pulling me to run. We had to find somewhere safe enough to hide. Suddenly my brother stopped and looked at the right side.

“Come on. Lets go to this side.” He said and still grabbed strong my wrist. I just nodded and followed him.

Then we entered a dark small alley. It’s really narrow but our body still fit into it. We through the alley till the end and then we found someplace like a shelter but really small. My brother tried to opened it and lucky us it’s not locked. We entered that and then my brother dragged me to the corner.

“Sit here.” he said. Once again I just nodded and then sat.

“Oke Sohyun-aa you stay here and I’ll searching for help.” I widened my eyes and grabbed his arms.

“NO!!! Don’t leave me oppa!! Please.” I looked into his eyes deeply trying to make him stay.

“Sohyun-aa please. I have to find someone to help us. We can’t fight them alone.”

“But oppa....”

“Soon I find someone or maybe police I’ll come back and fetch you eoh”

“Promise me you’ll come back.”

“Yes I promise. So don’t go anywhere. If that man come here you just have to run fast. Run just run. Okay?” I nodded and he smiled. Then my brother stood up and ready to go.

“Oppa...” I called him again and he turned his body.

“You have to come back!!” He just smiled and then go. And that smile was the last time I saw. Because he never come back. My brother never come back to me.

&&*&&

“Sohyun-aa~~ Wake up honey. It’s already 7am.” A soft sweet voice woke me up this morning as always. I opened my eyes and found an angel already sat beside me and gave me her warm smile.

“Ahh finaly you open your eyes ehehe. Come on! Get up! You said that you have a class at 8.30 am. You’ll be late if you’re not get ready now.” She said still with her sweet and warm smile. I just nodded and then sat up. That angel already stood up and took my laundry.

“Breakfast is ready too. So just quickly bath okay?”

“Eung. Thanks eonni.”

“Any time honey.”

The angel walked away and left me alone at my room. I looked at the window. The sky already blue and bright. I smiled and then got up from my bed. Took my towel and went to the bath room.

Another busy day will come to me today. At least it’s not rain. I guess.

 

After took a bath and got ready with all of my school things I went down and straight to the dining room. My angel already there, sat at her usual chair. She smiled when she looked at me. Ah, I just realized that my angel already in her uniform. White shirt with simple blue appron circling her waist and a name tag at her left chest that written with her name Park Jiyeon.

“You open the restaurant this early?” I asked.

“Ani. But this afternoon a big company order set of italian food from us for a little bit a lot of serving. So I’ve to prepare from now.” I just nodded and then sat in front of her. I took the sandwich that Jiyeon eonni made.

“So.. what class for today?” She asked.

“Emmm perspective and visual arts.”

“Okay. I hope you can enjoy your class today.” I smiled to her.

Suddenly I heard someone opened our door.

“ANYEONGHASEO~~~ Wang Jackson is here~~~” A bright noisy voice suddenly fill our house.

“YAAAK NEO!! Don’t be so noisy!!! It’s still early” Jiyeon eonni than stood up and shouted to him.

“Ehehehe biyan noona. But we have to start a day with full of spirit!!!” Jiyeon eonni just rolled her eyes seeing her employee like that.

“YAAAK WANG JACKSON!! YOU DARE TO MAKE ME BRING THIS STUFF ALONE HAH? HOW COME YOU JUST LEFT ME LIKE THAT!!!!” Another noisy voice came to our house.

“Yaaa~ you too Heo Youngji. Aish!!” It seems Jiyeon eonni having a headache seeing her two employee like that.

“Ahh eonni biyan~~ But it’s because this man that left me alone with this stuff.”

“Heuu. Yaa Wang Jackson help Youngji to bring that and put it in our kitchen.” said Jiyeon eonni.

“Okay alright!!” I just could chukle seeing them. I finished my breakfast and then stood up.

“Eonni. I’m going now.” I said while heading to the door.

“Ahh Park Sohyun. Have fun honey” said Jiyeon eonni while smiling to me. I smiled back to her and then go. Hemm.. Park Sohyun. Yeah that’s my name.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter