Someone Help!

Sorry I'm A Bad Boy
Please log in to read the full chapter

I stayed back late at the school library that evening. 

Just another day at school where I have a project that's about to be due the next day.

The library had afew students who were still studying so I didn't feel very awkward.

I wasn't able to focus on my reading because of the conversation I had with Yuri and Mina the other day.

Flashback to yesterday

"So we've told you about the Winner Kingkas. Now, just like everyone else, you have to pick a fav." Yuri looked me in the eyes and said.

"Are you guys serious?" I looked between the two,"I didn't say I was gonna be part of your little fangirling party."

"Yeah but we need to know!" Mina chimed,"We spent 30 minutes literally telling you all about them."

"Uh huh!" Yuri butted her face closer to mine.

"O-okay i'll decide my favourite guy! Geez you're so close to my face." I pushed Yuri's face away gently.

"So... Who will it be?" Mina asked.

"Is it the adorable Jinwoo?"

"His smile gives me the chills. He might have a hidden agenda."

"The smiley panther Seunghoon?"

"He's too playful."

"What? You don't even talk to him!" Yuri sighed.

"The way you guys explain his personality tells me everything!" I argued

"Okay, how about the stone cold Taehyun?" Mina continued.

"He glared at me the other day."

"The charismatic Mino?" 

"He scares me."

"Everyone scares you, silly!" Yuri rolled her eyes.

I sighed tiredly,"But he gives me the chills."

"Okay well true..." the two nodded knowingly.

"Then the manly man Seungyoon then?" Yuri tilted her head.

"I would give him a maybe. He looks reliable."

"Seungyoon? Hmph, I'd be into Mino if I were you." Yuri folded her arms and leaned back.

"We'll you're not me so I'd never be into Mino. Ever!" I fought back.

"Okay sure suit yourself. But he's a hottie with a body, you'd better work fast to get him to notice you." Yuri gave me a smug look.

"I already told you. I'm not into him." I was growing slightly annoyed. 

What makes her think I like Mino?

"Well not be an about something so petty but we saw you staring at him at the basketball match last week." Mina chuckled.

What? Just because I was watching him?

"I had no where else to look! He's the team leader. His form is literally begging for people to stop and stare!" I retorted trying not to laugh at the ridiculousness of where the conversaion was going.

"Aha! So you admit that he's attractive!" Yuri hollered.

"I never said he wasn't attractive, I just said he's not my type." I answered coolly with both of my hands up in a surrender position.

"Okay whatever you say but we definitely saw you staring at him like a girlfriend would." Mina cracked a chesire like smile,"And I think he suits you."

Yuri cackled loudly,"Yeah! You two totally have that thing people call the 'couple face'."

I slapped a hand on my forehead defeatedly,"What are you saying? This is Song Mino of Winner we're talking about. He doesn't even know I exist. Plus, I have something against him. It's nothing personal but just the disgust at how he acts around girls."

"Life is full of surprises, Areum." Yuri patted my back,"Your enemy could become your biggest reason to smile."

End of Flashback

I might not know anything about that Song Mino but I heard he's a rich kid from the busy city who lives far away and has chauffeur drive him to school everyday.

I was told he never studies but gets good grades anyway.

He only focuses on his duties as the basketball team's leader along and taking care of the other Winner Kingkas who are also on the team.

Because of his e

Please log in to read the full chapter