Mino Can Manage

Sorry I'm A Bad Boy
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was Monday morning and I was getting ready to go to school.

It felt a little strange getting dressed for school in a different environment but I had no problems with the shower like I did the other time.

I was about to leave the house when I noticed Mino's shoes still on the shoe rack.

"Isn't he awake?" I looked up at the second floor from where I was standing.

Should I go check on him?

I glanced at my wirst watch.

7.30am

School starts at 8.

We have another half an hour before class starts.

Also, I need him to show me where the school is from here.

I contemplated on going up to his room to check on him or just leave and find my way.

After several tensed seconds, I found myself infront of Mino's room.

His door was slightly ajar.

I carefully peeped in and saw Mino's figure in bed.

I sighed as I pulled back.

I need to wake him up or we'll both be late.

Knock knock

There was no response so I knocked again.

This time he stirred in his sleep slightly so I took the chance to call out to him,"Mino, wake up."

He groaned at my voice.

I didn't want to be late so I knocked a little louder,"Wake up. We're going to be late!"

Mino seemed like a light sleeper because he sat up at my hushed whispers. 

He turned his head slowly to the door.

In his deep and husky voice(A/N: Incles do you get what I mean? ;) )he asked,"Who are you?"

I rolled my eyes,"I'm Areum. Now wake up and get dressed. We still have time if we hurry."

Mino blinked twice at me,"Excuse me? Did you just say... 'We'?"

"Yeah. We're both going to school, smartass." I leaned on his door as I peeped a little more into his room.

The dude has a load of clothes all hung up nicely.

"No no no, I think you forgot our agreement here," Mino ruffled his bed head,"I didn't say that we could go to school together. I only said you could live with me, not get involved in my daily habits."

I just stared at him through the slight darkness. Mind you, I didn't switch on his room lights and it was an early morning.

I didn't want to anger him.

The worst thing to do is make a sleepy person mad.

If you do that, you're a goner.

"Okay sure, but could you at least tell me how to get to school from here?" I asked, cutting to the chase.

Mino rubbed his eyes and stretched before he answered tiredly,"When you leave the house, turn right then when you see the intersection, take a left and go straight."

I nodded.

It seems like his instructions were quite easy to follow.

I thanked him and left the house in a hurry.

At this point it's not so much about Mino getting to school on time but more of me making it into class before the bell rang.

Mino's a Kingka. He'll have his ways.

I walked down the street just as Mino instructed and manage to get into school on time.

"Hey, Areum!" Yuri greeted loudly when she saw me.

"You're awfully late today. You're normally one of the firsts in the class." Mina sat down infront of me.

"I just had some trouble waking up." I lied. If I slipped up, Mino would never forgive me.

"Whatever you say girl," Yuri chimed in

Please log in to read the full chapter