What Did You Guys Do?

Sorry I'm A Bad Boy
Please log in to read the full chapter

It had been 4 hours since Mino had locked me in my own room and I was growing claustrophoic by the second.

I had tried to finish unpacking which was successful, catch up on some Kdramas, draw and furnish my room.

But after all that was got boring, I got more and more annoyed.

I sat on my bed and hugged my pillow tightly.

As if I was going insane, my mind suddenly thought of Mino's smiling face.

"What am I thinking? I'm not like the other girls who want to be all over him!"

Just as I ruffled my hair in complete stress, I realised something.

"Wait a minute... Yuri and Mina said Mino lived in a huge mansion in the city far away and had chauffeurs drive him around," I stared into space as I thought,"But he lives in this area where it's mainly houses and schools. And also, he lives alone."

I did find it weird that he lived alone but I figured that I shouldn't ask him about it.

Afterall, we're merely strangers who only saw each other at school before all this mess started.

It had finally sunk in...

"I'm living with the most popular dude at school, Song Mino." I gasped.

I need to get myself together now that i'm staying at his place.

I shouldn't ask him anything personal.

If he's not living with his family, then definitely something must've happened.

If I mention anything like that he might get mad and throw me out. 

And that's the last thing I need.

I glanced at the clocked on the wall.

5pm.

I wonder when Mino's gonna let me out of here.

I'm hungry and thirsty.

He could've at least let me do some grocery shopping if he didn't want me to be in the house while his friends were around.

I hope they're not doing anything bad out there.

"But there's Seungyoon and Jinwoo. They should be mature enough not to fool around in bad ways right?"

My stomach grumbled loudly.

I'm really hungry. I didn't eat breakfast and lunch but now it's about to become dinner.

I felt my eyelids get heavy as I drifted off to sleep to forget my hunger.

Mino's PoV

I saw the guys out the door before shutting it and looking at my wrist watch.

", I left Areum in the room for so long. Better hurry and let her out." 

I jogged upstairs before knocking on her door and unlocking it.

"Hey, dummy, you can come out now."

It was quiet so I went in and saw her on the bed.

She was snoring.

"Ugh, that's not very y." I made a face before realising that Areum didn't eat the whole day.

Areum's PoV

I woke up in a daze.

It was dark outside my window and I glanced at my wall clock.

8pm

Wow I fell asleep for so long while barely eating anyhting in the morning except drinking a cup of water.

I looked around my dark room when my eyes  locked on the door.

"The door's open now!" I excitedly stood up and ran outside.

I was furious at Mino for locking me in there for a whole afternoon and was thinking about ste

Please log in to read the full chapter